A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen ReMine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen ReMine, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gastrectomy (Stomach Removal)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Stomach Cancer
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. ReMine graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. ReMine has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Grand Strand Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Gordon ReMine MD is a male Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Trauma Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen G. ReMine practice?
- Dr. Stephen ReMine has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen ReMine practices Surgery and Trauma Surgery near Myrtle Beach, SC.
See Myrtle Beach Surgeons.