A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen ReMine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen ReMine, General/Trauma Surgeon is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. ReMine
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. ReMine Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen ReMine, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Critical Care
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Gallbladder Diseases
- Gastrectomy (Stomach Removal)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Laparoscopic General Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Diseases
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Stomach Cancer
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. ReMine graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. ReMine has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Grand Strand Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Gordon ReMine MD is a male Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Surgical Oncology, and Trauma Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen G. ReMine practice?
- Dr. Stephen ReMine has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen ReMine practices Surgery, Surgical Oncology, and Trauma Surgery near Myrtle Beach, SC.
See Myrtle Beach Surgeons.