A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen ReMine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen ReMine, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Gastrectomy (Stomach Removal)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Stomach Cancer
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. ReMine graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. ReMine has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. ReMine accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen G. ReMine practice?
Dr. Stephen ReMine practices General Practice, Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Trauma Surgery near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI and Roanoke, VA.
See Southfield General Practitioners and Southfield Surgeons.