Dr. Stephen Renwick MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatric Surgery Clackamas, OR

4.9

May 22nd, 2015
Worst Provider Experience in My Life!
Terrible bedside manner with our 4 year old. I'm not sure how he prides himself in being a pediatric orthopedic specialist....he didn't even acknowledge, smile, or speak to our son during our visit to have a hard cast put on. He didn't explain any of the x-rays or go over his diagnosis. When my spouse asked to have FMLA paperwork completed (so he could stay home with son who can't bear any weight on his broken leg), he kept saying he's fine at daycare. When we explained that our daycare is busy with lots of rambunctious kiddos, and we didnt want him stuck on a couch for ten hours, he again mentioned that FMLA was not required. When my spouse said he would prefer to stay home with our child for two weeks until he he could bear weight in a walking cast, he shook his head, grabbed the paperwork (which we had prepared and ready for him to sign), and then proceeded to fill it out and say things like, so when did this happen again (which we had already discussed with him five minutes earlier). Overall, I was highly unimpressed with him, and wouldn't recommend him to anyone. I was shocked to find out that he serves on the board of directors for Kaiser....I guess I'm starting to now see why all those rumours about Kaiser being terrible are true! This experience with one of their 'board members' certainly left us with the single worst experience with a provider in our entire life.

November 13th, 2010
I've been seeing Dr.Renwick for over 10 yrs and I wouldn't go anywhere else. He knows what he's doing and he really cares about you.

March 25th, 2010
I can't say enough good about Dr. Renwick....very knowledgeable, caring and I had great results.