A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Renzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Renzi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Renzi, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Renzi graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Renzi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Soldiers & Sailors Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen James Renzi DO is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Renzi practice?
- Dr. Stephen Renzi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Renzi practices Internal Medicine near Conshohocken, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, PA and Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Conshohocken Internists.