Dr. Stephen Renzi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Renzi?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Renzi?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 10th, 2017

Dr.Renzi greets you with a hug and a smile. I see him in the Troy, Pa. office. Shows compassion for his patients. I call him and old fashion Doctor. Genuinely cares about you. He listens to you, jokes around with you if you enjoy humor. Looks at every angle of your health concerns, Your wait time is not long at all.The office staff is friendly and thoughtful. I like that he has his own phlebotomist( blood draws) and able to do EKG's etc. I will never be able to thank Dr. Renzi enough for treating my symptoms of Lyme Disease. I asked him to run an Igenex test to diagnose Lyme Disease, He did! I was confident and I believe in Dr. Renzi, I am a nurse and a mother and grandmother and in my heart I knew he was the Doctor of our next generation to diagnose and treat Lyme Disease symptoms.I refer many people now to Dr. Renzi since he's took care of me. Most important thing of all. He takes good care of my husband and myself, he's only a cell phone call away if I have questions with my husbands declining health.God bless! Deanna

December 28th, 2016

Great doctor !

November 29th, 2016

Excellent care. Very personable and professional!

October 10th, 2016

I have only seen the Doctor one time, just started as a new patient, was having lower back pains for years was dealing with another Doctor who did nothing but send me to very expensive follow up appts with so called specialists, I really like DR Renzi he took some time to stretch and crack several areas of my back and neck which made me feel better, I still have the back pain but I feel so much better that it will get better wit DR Renzi working on it.

September 23rd, 2016

Awesomeness

Dr Renzi is my best buddy pal, my bestest doctor, my go to person when I'm busted! I LOVE him and don't know what I would do without him!

October 16th, 2015

was a great visit just wish I had done it sooner

May 30th, 2015

Very easy to get in with same day appointments. New PA Anika Webb very friendly. Office staff very courteous. I went there because I couldn't get into my regular doctor and have since sent all of my family and friends there.

March 2nd, 2015

It's nice to see the same Doctor each time. I feel that my information is going to remain confidential. So friendly!

February 18th, 2015

Outstanding and I refer Dr. Renzi every chance I get.

February 2nd, 2015

Patient

I want to say Dr Renzi is one of the most caring Doctor I have seen in years, He not only cared about my physical health but would sit and talk to me about my mental health just to know I am doing ok. I would recommend him to anyone!

March 21st, 2014

Anger

He clearedout his waitingroom & bellowed at me for no reason. He Has done it 2 times now. My Husband & sons said it will be the last time. We loved & trusted him so much. We forgive you Stephen. Someday you will cross the wrong person & they will not be as forgiving. Now that I am gone who will be next? May God Bless.

September 1st, 2013

AMAZING! I am a person with this Dr not just a number, not just one more person to see before he can leave for the day. He will personally call with results and his staff is great too.