A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Renzin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Renzin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Renzin, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Renzin graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Renzin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital at Dobbs Ferry
- Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen M Renzin MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Renzin practice?
- Dr. Stephen Renzin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Renzin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Larchmont, NY.
See Larchmont Obstetricians & Gynecologists.