A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Reuben:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Reuben is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Reuben, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reuben graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Reuben has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen DR Reuben MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen D. Reuben practice?
- Dr. Stephen Reuben has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Reuben practices Internal Medicine near Maspeth, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Forest Hills, NY.
See Maspeth Internists.