Dr. Stephen Reuben Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Reuben?

Excellent Doctor, one of a kind

Posted on August 4th, 2015

Dr. Reuben has been my doctor sine he opened his practice over thirty years ago. I have always found him to be an excellent doctor. He is an skilled diagnostician, he cares about your health in entirety, spends a lot of time listening and answers phone calls. There are few doctors these days who you can say that about. His staff are extremely efficient and helpful. Don't be thrown off because the office has not been remodeled. Dr. Reuben cares more about his patients than how his office looks.

Horrific

Posted on February 18th, 2015

Worst doctor, worst staff, worst office. I had to leave a star or I couldn't leave a comment. But I would give no stars. The office is from the 1800"s, filthy dirty, OSHA should make a visit. Horrible, wouldn't refer my worst enemy.

Be wary!

Posted on June 19th, 2014

The antiquated office is enough for anyone to make a quick exit. The staff is distant, and the doctor is known to fail his patients.

Posted on August 12th, 2010

I've been seeing Dr Reuben for over 10 years and he is a very caring doctor. I recommended him to everyone who asks me for a name of a doctor to see, in fact most of the people I know, without my referrel see him too. It is a bit hard to get an emergency appointment when your sick. I have been left sick and not able to see him for a few days

Posted on May 19th, 2017