A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Reznak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Reznak is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Reznak, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reznak graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Reznak has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Edward Reznak MD is a male Neurologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen E. Reznak practice?
- Dr. Stephen Reznak has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Reznak practices Neurology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Darby, PA.
See Philadelphia Neurologists.