A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Reznicek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Reznicek is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Reznicek, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reznicek graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Reznicek has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital Cadillac
- West Shore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reznicek accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Anthem - 30 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen B. Reznicek practice?
Dr. Stephen Reznicek practices Urology near Cadillac, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Aberdeen, WA.
See Cadillac Urologists.