A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Reznicek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Reznicek is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reznicek
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Reznicek Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Reznicek, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reznicek graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Reznicek has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital Cadillac
- West Shore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Bernard Reznicek FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen B. Reznicek practice?
- Dr. Stephen Reznicek has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Reznicek practices Urology near Cadillac, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Aberdeen, WA.
See Cadillac Urologists.