A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Reznicek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Reznicek is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reznicek
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Reznicek Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Reznicek, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reznicek graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Reznicek has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital Cadillac
- West Shore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Bernard Reznicek FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen B. Reznicek practice?
- Dr. Stephen Reznicek has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Reznicek practices Urology near Cadillac, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Aberdeen, WA.
See Cadillac Urologists.