A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Ribaudo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Ribaudo is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Ribaudo, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ribaudo graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Padova.
Dr. Ribaudo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of South Bend
- Saint Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Ralph Ribaudo MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Stephen R. Ribaudo practice?
- Dr. Stephen Ribaudo has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Ribaudo practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Mishawaka, IN.
See Mishawaka Physiatrists.