A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Richard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Richard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Richard, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Richard graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Richard has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen R Richard MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen R. Richard practice?
- Dr. Stephen Richard has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Richard practices Family Medicine near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Family Physicians.