A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Richey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Richey, Internist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Richey, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Testicular Cancer (Seminoma)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Richey graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Richey has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Lane Richey MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen L. Richey practice?
- Dr. Stephen Richey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Richey practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists and Fort Worth Oncologists.