A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Richmond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Richmond is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Richmond
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Richmond Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Richmond, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Richmond graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Hopkins Richmond MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Stephen H. Richmond practice?
- Dr. Stephen Richmond has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Richmond practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Menlo Park, CA.
See Menlo Park Psychiatrists.