A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Riddel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Riddel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Riddel graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Riddel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mcalester Regional Health Center
- SFH Managed Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen J Riddel MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Riddel practice?
- Dr. Stephen Riddel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Riddel practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near McAlester, OK.
See McAlester Obstetricians & Gynecologists.