A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Ripple:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Ripple is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Ripple, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ripple graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ripple has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Heart Hospital
- Arrowhead Community
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ripple accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen W. Ripple practice?
Dr. Stephen Ripple practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City, AZ.
See Glendale Surgeons.