Learn more about Dr. Stephen Robbins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Robbins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robbins
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Robbins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Robbins, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Robbins graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Robbins has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Hospital, Inc.
- St. Luke's Medical Center-Milwaukee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Eric Robbins MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen E. Robbins practice?
- Dr. Stephen Robbins has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Robbins practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Orthopedic Surgeons.