A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Robbins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Robbins is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robbins
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Robbins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Robbins, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Robbins graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Robbins has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Hospital, Inc.
- St. Luke's Medical Center-Milwaukee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Eric Robbins MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen E. Robbins practice?
- Dr. Stephen Robbins has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Robbins practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Surgeons.