Learn more about Dr. Stephen Rodrigue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Rodrigue is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rodrigue
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rodrigue Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Rodrigue, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodrigue graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rodrigue has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Maine Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Wilfred Rodrigue MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen W. Rodrigue practice?
- Dr. Stephen Rodrigue has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Rodrigue practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Falmouth, ME.
See Falmouth Orthopedic Surgeons.