A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Rodrigue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Rodrigue is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rodrigue
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rodrigue Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Rodrigue, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodrigue graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rodrigue has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Maine Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Wilfred Rodrigue MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen W. Rodrigue practice?
- Dr. Stephen Rodrigue has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Rodrigue practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Falmouth, ME.
See Falmouth Surgeons.