Learn more about Dr. Stephen Rodrigue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Rodrigue is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Rodrigue, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodrigue graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rodrigue has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Maine Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rodrigue accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen W. Rodrigue practice?
Dr. Stephen Rodrigue practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Falmouth, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Norway, ME and Portland, ME.
See Falmouth Surgeons.