Dr. Stephen Rodrigue MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

May 2nd, 2016
Disappointed
I had a joint replacement from Dr. Rodrique a few years back and would never go to him again. He seemed fine until the cutting was over. After that, I found him to be disinterested in physical therapy and pain management. I was VERY disappointed in the Doctor as well as his sidekick, Scott. I found his office staff to be aloof and uncaring with no empathy at all for the patients. It felt as though there some inside joke on the other side of the glass. I would never go to him again, and if asked, I would not recommend him to family or friends.

October 11th, 2012
Fantastic minimally invasive hip replacement. Very little pain. Mobile very quickly.

June 25th, 2012
Pre versus Post Surgery
Prior to surgery, Dr. Rodrigue was interested and helpful, demonstrating a very good bedside manner at hospital. Post surgery, his demeanor changed and seemed to be all business. Biggest problem was that he did not provide any after surgery information to help with healing process.

May 17th, 2012
A great doctor
Dr. Rodrigue was recommended to me by the wife of another physician. I believe he is a very fine doctor in every respect. He is responsive to patient needs. He communicates caring and concern. He is highly experienced in his specialty. He performed a hip replacement on me and is one of the best physicians I have ever known. He gets an A+ from me.

March 19th, 2012
just plain mean
This guy was recommended by a friend. I couldn't be more disappointed. He had only one way to look at my situation and didn't care at all to think outside his box. At least 10 times, in spite of my pain and my history of a very healthy, active life, he simply said, "live with it". He was the least compassionate, most rigid physician I have ever seen. Wow.

May 7th, 2009
I would recommend Dr Rodrigue to anyone without any reservation whatsoever. After receiving care and six surgeries from multiple orthopods in the last 25 years, he is simply the best. He is knowledgeable, responsive, and highly skilled.