A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Rohrer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Rohrer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rohrer
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Rohrer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rohrer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen J Rohrer DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Rohrer practice?
- Dr. Stephen Rohrer has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Rohrer practices Family Medicine near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Family Physicians.