A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Rohrer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Rohrer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Rohrer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen J Rohrer DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Rohrer practice?
- Dr. Stephen Rohrer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Rohrer practices Family Medicine near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Primary Care Doctors.