A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Rollo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rollo graduated from Universita Di Modena.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rollo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Aurelia Osborn Fox Memorial Hospital
- A.O. Fox Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rollo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 50 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 12 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Rollo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen A. Rollo practice?
Dr. Stephen Rollo practices Internal Medicine near Oneonta, NY.
See Oneonta Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Stephan Rollo, Dr. Steven Rollo, Dr. Stefan Rollo, Dr. Steve Rollo