Learn more about Dr. Stephen Rosenblum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Rosenblum is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenblum
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rosenblum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Rosenblum, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenblum graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Rosenblum has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Eric Rosenblum MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen E. Rosenblum practice?
- Dr. Stephen Rosenblum has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Rosenblum practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Milan, MI.
See Ypsilanti Internists and Ypsilanti Cardiologists.