Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen Rosser
Dr. Stephen Rosser, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Statesville, NC. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Rosser is affiliated with Iredell Memorial Hospital, Davis Regional Medical Center and Iredell Memorial Hospital, Statesville, Nc. Dr. Rosser has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Rosser has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...