Dr. Stephen Roszell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Roszell?

Very caring, efficient doctor

Posted on September 29th, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Roszell for almost 10 years. He always goes out of his way fo rhis patients.

Posted on January 17th, 2013

My favorite doctor of all time

Posted on November 9th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Roszell for two years. I am pleased to be one of his patients.

Posted on October 25th, 2012

Would not recommend.

amazing

Posted on October 18th, 2012

I have had a hard time finding a good doctor in Louisville, who is progressive, open minded and easy to get along with. He spent over an hour with me on my first visit, getting to know me and understanding my medical history. I have had difficult experiences with doctors in the past, and as a result am pretty wary of doctors as a class. Dr Roszell is proof that there are caring professionals out there whose goal is not to make money but make a contribution.

ohsowell

Posted on October 4th, 2012

Very professional. A caring family oriented physician who is very concerned that all persons including women have access to all of their health needs.

Trustworthy and caring...

Posted on May 16th, 2012

Dr Roszel is the best Dr for friendly @ professional treatment...

Consumer Exspectations ??????

Posted on November 16th, 2011

My over all exsperiance is not all that Great .. Dr. Roszell gave me ok treatment medically !But due to very serious:{Imcompiant,Disrespectful,Insulting,Unproffessional, Behaviour of staff and Openly Hostile Office Manager } ..If you are a "CONSUMER" who {Exspects Your Dr. To Employee Proffesional,Curtious,Staff} And receive value for your Dollar ?This is not the place to spend your money !!

Posted on October 28th, 2011

Overall, one of the best experiences I've had with an MD in a long time. Recently relocated to Louisville and needed to find new PCP. Dr. Roszell was recommended by another physician. The wait was a little long and one of the front office staff had some "attitude" but the time with Dr. Roszell was well worth it. He was focused on prevention and healthy lifestyle changes, deemphasized meds (when appropriate)And was attentive and willing to take the time to listen. Would recommend him to anyone looking for these qualities in a PCP.

Posted on June 7th, 2011

Best Doctor that I have ever been to.

Dr. Roszell is a HUMAN doctor!

Posted on April 13th, 2011

Dr. Roszell's office staff is very nice when I call them. Beth and Darlene are angels! I have never had to wait more than 1 day to get an appointment. Every time I see him, he spends at least 20-30 minutes talking with me. I may have to wait a bit when I show up for an appointment, but I dont mind because I know hes probably giving another patient the same respect and time he gives me. Being in the medical field myself, I am probably a harder patient to deal with. He always gives it to me straight, and makes sure I understand where he is coming from. He doesn't make me feel like he is the superior dr and I am the idiot patient. He knows when I am feeling bad, and he lets me ask questions even if they are off subject. I am so pleased with this dr, I referred my own mother to him! She is very pleased with her experience as well. As far as I can tell, this is one of the few old school doctors left who would rather treat patients than worry about what he will be paid for his services! The other reviews I read that were unhappy, sounded like they probably were not listening when he spoke to them, and were not pro active in their care. Why would you take a drug you knew you were allergic to? Anyway, Dr. Roszell has seen me through some very rough times, and I don't think I could find another dr that I was as comfortable with. He speaks to you like he would speak to one of his family members, down to earth and to the point. I hope he is around for a very long time, and I hope he is the only PCP I ever have to see!

License should be revoked, in my opinion

Posted on December 21st, 2010

This doctor is HORRIBLE. I would rather die than see him again.Both my cousin and I had bad experiences as a result of his diagnoses (we didn't know the other one was also seeing him or we would have warned each other away).He admitted my cousin to the hospital with appendicitis for an emergency appendectomy without informing my cousin as to why he was being admitted. Finally, one of the nurses told him and my cousin told her that his appendix had been removed years ago, which was in his chart! They of course released him.Dr Roszell prescribed me a medicine that contained sulfa drugs. I am highly allergic to sulfa, which he knew. Not knowing the drug had sulfa in it, I took it per doctor's instructions and suffered from violent hallucinations. I immediately called the doctor and Googled the drug. All of the search results said it contained sulfa! Dr Roszell refused to admit his mistake, however, and instead insisted on diagnosing me with paranoid schizophrenia!This guy is a quack and I seriously wonder why he even still has a license. He sits there and looks your symptoms up on WebMD.com while you're talking to him, no joke.Stay far, far away.