A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Rotholz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Rotholz, Senior Instructor is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Gestational Diabetes
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Prenatal Care
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Rotholz graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Rotholz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- Riverton Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen S Rotholz MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen S. Rotholz practice?
- Dr. Stephen Rotholz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Rotholz practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Riverton, WY.
See Aurora Obstetricians & Gynecologists.