Learn more about Dr. Stephen Rouse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Rouse is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rouse
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rouse Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Rouse, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rouse graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Rouse has 7 hospital affiliations:
- William W Backus Hospital
- Windham Comm Memorial Hospital & Hatch Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen M Rouse FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Rouse practice?
- Dr. Stephen Rouse has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Rouse practices Otolaryngology near Willimantic, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Colchester, CT and Norwich, CT.
See Willimantic Otolaryngologists.