Learn more about Dr. Stephen Rouse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Rouse is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Rouse, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rouse graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Rouse has 7 hospital affiliations:
- William W Backus Hospital
- Windham Comm Memorial Hospital & Hatch Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rouse accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen Rouse practice?
Dr. Stephen Rouse practices Otolaryngology near Willimantic, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Colchester, CT and Norwich, CT.
See Willimantic Otolaryngologists.