Learn more about Dr. Stephen Rouse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Rouse is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rouse
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Rouse Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Rouse, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rouse graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Rouse has 7 hospital affiliations:
- William W Backus Hospital
- Windham Comm Memorial Hospital & Hatch Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen M Rouse FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Rouse practice?
- Dr. Stephen Rouse has 5 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Rouse practices Otolaryngology near Willimantic, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Norwich, CT and Colchester, CT.
See Willimantic Otolaryngologists.