A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Rouse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Rouse is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Rouse, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rouse graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Rouse has 7 hospital affiliations:
- William W Backus Hospital
- Windham Comm Memorial Hospital & Hatch Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen M Rouse FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Rouse practice?
- Dr. Stephen Rouse has 5 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Rouse practices Otolaryngology near Willimantic, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Norwich, CT and Colchester, CT.
See Willimantic Otolaryngologists.