Learn more about Dr. Stephen Rubenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Rubenstein, Hematology Oncology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rubenstein
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Rubenstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Rubenstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Heart Block
- Hepatitis C
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubenstein graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Rubenstein has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Mooresville
- St. Francis Hospital - Indianapolis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen E Rubenstein MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen E. Rubenstein practice?
- Dr. Stephen Rubenstein has 7 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Rubenstein practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Mooresville, IN and Franklin, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists, Indianapolis Cardiologists, Indianapolis Hematologists, and Indianapolis Oncologists.