A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Rubenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Rubenstein, Hematology Oncology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Rubenstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Heart Block
- Hepatitis C
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubenstein graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Rubenstein has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Mooresville
- St. Francis Hospital - Indianapolis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen E Rubenstein MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen E. Rubenstein practice?
- Dr. Stephen Rubenstein has 7 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Rubenstein practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Mooresville, IN and Franklin, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists, Indianapolis Cardiologists, Indianapolis Hematologists, and Indianapolis Oncologists.