A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Rubenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Rubenstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rubenstein
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Rubenstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Rubenstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubenstein graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Rubenstein has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Rubenstein MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Rubenstein practice?
- Dr. Stephen Rubenstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Rubenstein practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.