Learn more about Dr. Stephen Rubenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Rubenstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rubenstein
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Rubenstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Rubenstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubenstein graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Rubenstein has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Rubenstein MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Rubenstein practice?
- Dr. Stephen Rubenstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Rubenstein practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.