A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Rubenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Rubenstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Rubenstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubenstein graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Rubenstein has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rubenstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen R. Rubenstein practice?
Dr. Stephen Rubenstein practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Forest Hills, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Watertown, CT.
See Forest Hills Internists and Forest Hills Cardiologists.