A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Rubesin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rubesin
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rubesin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Rubesin, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubesin graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Rubesin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen E Rubesin MD is a male Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen E. Rubesin practice?
- Dr. Stephen Rubesin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Rubesin practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Chester, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.