Dr. Stephen Curtis Rubin MD is male, has 33 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, and Gynecology.
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Rubin is Excellent. Dr. Rubin has been reviewed by 33 patients who have provided 19 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Rubin, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
He has special expertise in 23 Areas, including Abdominal Cavity Cancer Peritoneal Neoplasm, Adjuvant Chemotherapy, and Breast Cancer.20 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubin graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 13 awards.
Dr. Rubin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- University of PA Medical CenterPresbyterian
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rubin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Rubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen C. Rubin practice?
Dr. Stephen Rubin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, and Gynecology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Wayne, PA.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Philadelphia Oncologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Stephan Rubin, Dr. Steven Rubin, Dr. Stefan Rubin, Dr. Steve Rubin