A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Rubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Rubin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Rubin, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Abdominal Cavity Cancer Peritoneal Neoplasm
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Fallopian Tube Cancer
- Female Genital Cancer
- Gene Therapy
- Glandular Cancer Adenocarcinoma
- Glandular and Epithelial Cancer
- Gynecologic Cancer
- Hysterectomy Uterus
- Lymph Node Excision Lymph node removal
- Ovarian Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer Papillary Cystadenocarcinoma
- Ovariectomy Ovary Removal
- Soft Tissue Cancer Sarcoma
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer Endometrial Neoplasm
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubin graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 11 awards.
Dr. Rubin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Curtis Rubin MD is a male Oncologist , has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen C. Rubin practice?
- Dr. Stephen Rubin has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Rubin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, and Medical Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Philadelphia Oncologists.