A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Ruoss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Ruoss is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ruoss
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Ruoss, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lung Diseases
- Mast-Cell Cancer (Mast-Cell Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruoss graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Ruoss has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen John Ruoss MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Ruoss practice?
- Dr. Stephen Ruoss has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Ruoss practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists and Palo Alto Pulmonologists.