A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Ruoss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Ruoss is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ruoss
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Ruoss Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Ruoss, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lung Diseases
- Mast-Cell Cancer (Mast-Cell Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruoss graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Ruoss has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen John Ruoss MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Ruoss practice?
- Dr. Stephen Ruoss has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Ruoss practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists and Palo Alto Pulmonologists.