Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen Russell
Dr. Stephen Russell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Moody, AL, with another office in Birmingham, AL. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Russell is affiliated with Emory University Hospital, UAB School of Medicine and UAB (University of Alabama) Hospital. Dr. Russell has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Russell has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Stephen Russell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Moody, AL.
Dr. Leland Wilmot Eaton
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Moody, AL 0 mi38
Dr. Rebecca Miller
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Moody, AL 0 mi18
Dr. Hennessy Williams
Pediatric Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine
Moody, AL 0 mi4