A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Rust:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Rust is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rust
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Rust Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Rust, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Rust graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Rust has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- St Mary-Corwin Reg Med Ctr, Pueblo, Co
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Thomas Rust MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen T. Rust practice?
- Dr. Stephen Rust has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Rust practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Concord, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Anchorage, AK.
See Concord Internists, Concord Geriatric Doctors, and Concord Hospice & Palliative Specialists.