A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Rust:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Rust, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Rust graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Rust has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Parkview Med Ctr, Pueblo, Co
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Rust MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hospice & Palliative Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Rust practice?
- Dr. Stephen Rust has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Rust practices Internal Medicine, Hospice & Palliative Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Internists, Anchorage Hospice & Palliative Specialists, and Anchorage Geriatric Doctors.