A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Rust:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Rust is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Rust, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Rust graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Rust has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- St Mary-Corwin Reg Med Ctr, Pueblo, Co
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Thomas Rust MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen T. Rust practice?
- Dr. Stephen Rust has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Rust practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Concord, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Anchorage, AK.
See Concord Internists, Concord Geriatric Doctors, and Concord Hospice & Palliative Specialists.