Dr. Stephen Ruyle Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Ruyle?

December 9th, 2015

Never Again

This doctor replaced both my knees. I had trouble and after manipulations on both knees, he then opened up the right leg and cut the muscles so that the patella would not pop out of place. I complained about the left knee but he insisted nothing was wrong with it. He never did an MRI. I ended up going to a revision surgeon who quickly found the problem. My right femur had been cut at the wrong angle and there was no way my patella was going to stay in place. He re-replaced the right knee. Then I had revision surgery on my left knee. The patella had to be taken out and bone spur and debris cleaned out. I would never go back to Dr. Ruyle. Never!!

March 4th, 2014

Good

I had a good experience with Dr. Ruyle. He informed me on what had to happen to fix my ACL. The surgery went as planned and I am quite well now thanks to his abilities.

December 14th, 2009

Do not use this doctor, I was told this and I should have listened. I had to have my left knee replaced and he did one lousy job on this surgery. I had to get a second opinion a year later, as I was still in terrible pain and still having to use a walker. My second opinion doctor said he didn't know how I went a year with the this mess. Dr. Ruyle had put my kneecap on the side of my left knee and it would not straighten out...I could go on and on but I just want to let you all know to PLEASE don't use this doctor, he really changed my life. I can't even drive, oh well enough of this...just please remember the name....Dr. S. Ruyle.

March 9th, 2017