Dr. Stephen Rydzak MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 2nd, 2016
Dr. Rydzak and his staff are amazing! They are very friendly and helpful. Dr. Rydzak is efficient and direct, which I'm thankful for. His staff is always helpful and will spend plenty of time with you to answer question and go over any questions you have. My familt and I are blessed to have such care in this day and age!

December 2nd, 2016

March 12th, 2016
Great doctor. He has been our doctor for many years love and trust him very much

September 8th, 2015
Excellent doctor, with outstanding bedside manner. A true caring and understanding person, a rare item.

December 3rd, 2013
Visit with my Mom
I was very pleased with the initial visit with Dr. Rydzak. I was not very pleased with his nurse. I also was not pleased with the conversation I had with her, as she told me that after overlooking the meds that my Mom was taking that from what SHE saw that there was no reason for any psychosis to be present. SHE is not the doctor. I also feel that when a patients family calls to give information that may be relative to treatment that they should be able to relate that info to the doctor NOT the nurse. I do not understand why I am unable to communicate with the doctor, since I am on my mothers' HIPPA . We went to Dr. Rydzak because he was highly recommended and part of the ETMC group. I am optimistic that Dr. Rydzak will help my mother, hopefully before she gets worse.

February 4th, 2011
His attention to detail saved my husband's life