A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Campbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Campbell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Campbell, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Campbell graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Campbell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Allentown Campuses
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Campbell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 10 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen S. Campbell practice?
Dr. Stephen Campbell practices Neurological Surgery, Surgery, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA.
See Allentown Surgeons.