A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Sgambati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Sgambati is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sgambati graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Sgambati has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Health System - St. Mary's Campus
- Seton Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Salvatore Sgambati MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen S. Sgambati practice?
- Dr. Stephen Sgambati has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Sgambati practices Family Medicine near Rensselaer, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mechanicville, NY and Clifton Park, NY.
See Rensselaer Family Physicians.