A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Tseng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Tseng is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Tseng, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tseng graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tseng has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Regional Health Center
- The Physicians Centre
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Shipin Tseng MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen S. Tseng practice?
- Dr. Stephen Tseng has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Tseng practices Internal Medicine near Bryan, TX.
See Bryan Internists.