A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Tseng is Excellent. Dr. Tseng has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Tseng, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Tseng graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.More Education & Awards
Dr. Tseng has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Regional Health Center
- College Station Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tseng accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Tseng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen S. Tseng practice?
Dr. Stephen Tseng practices Internal Medicine near Bryan, TX.
See Bryan Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Stephan Tseng, Dr. Steven Tseng, Dr. Stefan Tseng, Dr. Steve Tseng