Dr. Stephen Saddler MD Patient Reviews

• 10 reviews

August 7th, 2016
Stay away
This doctor is the most arrogant, and flippant Doctor I've ever seen. Makes you feel like you're just a number, not a human being. He has no regard for the pain you're feeling. When you start to ask too many questions, he pawns you off to someone else.

April 1st, 2016
Dr Saddler has taken care of my knees for the better part of 20 years. I keep pushing the limits and he keeps fixing/making sure I can continue to be very active. He never wags his finger at me nor suggests take I hang up my saddle/running shoes/skis/yoga mat/swim cap/vb net and take up knitting . He makes the case for good program of stretching, diverse activities and what to avoid (running downhill for example) to keep my knees healthy. I highly recommend Dr Saddler.

August 20th, 2015
Excellent physician. He does a lot of follow up with his patients. However his office is always behind in seeing patients. Sometimes had to wait an hour.

August 15th, 2015
Dr. Saddler was professional knowledgeable and proactive in helping me resolve my hip problem and relieve my pain

July 14th, 2015
Excellent Doctor.

November 10th, 2014
You have to wait to go to the examining room and then you have to wait even longer in the examining room to see the doctor. The physician assistant has better time management. In addition,the doctor does not spend enough time with you ... always seems to be in a rush.

August 28th, 2012
I saw Dr. Saddler for an issue with my shoulder. After diagnosis, Dr. Saddler recommended that I try physical therapy first. That helped for a while, but the pain later returned. At that point Dr. Saddler recommended surgery. The surgery was completly successful. I appreciated the fact that he tried to avoid surgery if possible. I reccommend Dr. Saddler highly.

April 10th, 2012
OUTSTANDING SURGEON
Dr. Stephen Saddler performed 3 MAJOR knee surgeries on my left knee, two of which were within 1 year and a third resulted due to a car accident that basically destroyed the majority of my knee. Due to Dr. Saddler's OUTSTANDING skill and experience, my left knee was not only saved, but I am able to do many more activities PAIN FREE and without the need to take pain medication. Dr. Saddler is a LIFE SAVER. Thank You.

September 10th, 2011
Steven
The most awesome ortho doc I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. One of the top ones out there.

June 29th, 2009
Improvement
You have to wait to go to the examining room and then you have to wait even longer in the examining room for the physician assistant and doctor to see you. In addition,the doctor does not spend enough time with you ... always seems to be in a rush.