A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Sakovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Sakovich, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Radiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Sakovich, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Pain
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sakovich graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sakovich has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Harris Methodist - Springwood
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sakovich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen P. Sakovich practice?
Dr. Stephen Sakovich practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Euless, TX.
See Irving Obstetricians & Gynecologists.