Dr. Stephen Sakovich MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 31st, 2016
First and last visit
My first experience walking in before seeing the Dr was pleasant. After meeting him he advised me that labs and a sonogram would be completed to see why I'm still spotting outside of my normal cycle. I was told to go wait back in waiting room I don't remember being told what labs would be done. Here I am waiting until I approach the receptionist and finally told oh yeah you're supposed to walk to Quest for that lab to be done. Smh mind you there's a lot of people working in this office. Know that the Doctor of this practice will not read your lab results like a normal doctor would. He prefers to scoop another office visit billed to your insurance and not have it as a follow up NOT COOL! In new patient paperwork I checked the box saying I want my medical labs and other discussions via phone. This is not what I look for when it comes to an OB this is already an uncomfortable process us females go through now I have to worry being ripped off ? Now, if I had Medicaid maybe I'd say well I don't pay for it, but I do pay for my medical coverage and mind very much paying another co pay thank you. That's what my review is.

September 16th, 2016
Good doctor but not too thorough
Dr Sakovich is an experienced and once physician. However, the time he spent with me was so short and I felt like I swig through a turn stile in his office. He tends to spend more quality time with his OB patients as opposed to his GYN patients. Waiting time varied and insurance billing there is erratic. At first the billed my insurance to cover extra testing then all of a sudden the coded it another way and I got billed $170 for what should have been a $20 co-pay. I am middle-aged, super healthy and monogamous. On my well woman visit, he told me it was totally routine and then I get billed for a high risk HPV test. Seriously? He never ever talked about ANY concerns with my health and should have discussed any concerns with me...the patient! Every time I go to his office, even or a follow-up visit, they insist we all take urinalyses. I told them mine was normal so why did I need another after a normal test three weeks earlier? The nurses' answers? It's just what we do here. WHAT? After all this I found a good PCP here in the mid cities and severed ties with this practice. I think Dr Sakovich is just taking on way too much in his practice to be efficient. My opinion.

August 17th, 2016
OB/GYN review
Really a awesome experience, the Doctor answered to all our questions and concerns, the staff is also great.

August 2nd, 2016
Best OBGYN in Irving. Great staff and doctors.

June 29th, 2016
Awesome Doctor!
Dr. Sakovich is a great doctor! He is always very accommodating and willing to answer all of my questions. He is very encouraging and has made my 2nd pregnancy a breeze! The staff is always courteous and usually get me in right away.

April 28th, 2016
Great Obygn in Irving
This doctor's disposition is extremely pleasant. He was courteous, attentive and nice. Even though I have only had a few appointments with him at this stage I am confident I made a great decision in going with his clinic. This will be my first child and I couldn't have made a better choice! The staff here are extremely knowledge and pleasant. No rudeness whatsoever. They take time to ensure all your questions and concerns are addressed. Follow ups are extremely professional as well. I will definitely be recommending them to all my friends and family.

March 24th, 2016
Dr.Sakovich is very friendly and makes sure you get taken care of. I would recommend him to a friend.

December 9th, 2015
I'm pregnant with my second princess and my doctor is Peter Sakovich. I absolutely love MacArthur ob/gyn any haven't had any problems while going there. Their staff are hands on helpful and show that they care about the patient. When i first found out about my second pregnancy my doctor immediately put me on blood pressure pills to keep it under control and so far at 32 weeks im fine. I hope that this time he will be able to deliver my second little munchkin that way i wont have to come back so he can deliver lol. Thank you again Dr. Sakovich and his staff for showing me support and taking care of me 8 more weeks to go

December 2nd, 2015
Great doctor
Dr. Sakovich is very thorough. He takes his time and make sure the the patient has a clear understanding.

November 20th, 2015
Dr. Sakovich is a great doctor, the people in his office are amazing and helpful. Office is very clean and staff is great.

September 14th, 2015
Dr Sakovich
Dr. Sakovich is a great doctor, the people in his office if very friendly and helpful. Doctor is very professional and takes the time to answer any concerns you might have.

August 24th, 2015
sonogram
he is very nice and generious when I come in he make sure my bby health is good