Dr. Stephen Sakovich, MD
Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Radiologist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Good doctor but not too thorough show details Good doctor but not too thorough
by L on Sep 16th, 2016

Dr Sakovich is an experienced and once physician. However, the time he spent with me was so short and I felt like I swig through a turn stile in his office. He tends to spend more quality time with his OB patients as opposed to his GYN patients. Waiting time varied and insurance billing there is erratic. At first the billed my insurance to cover extra testing then all of a sudden the coded it another way and I got billed $170 for what should have been a $20 co-pay. I am middle-aged, super healthy and monogamous. On my well woman visit, he told me it was totally routine and then I get billed for a high risk HPV test. Seriously? He never ever talked about ANY concerns with my health and should have discussed any concerns with me...the patient! Every time I go to his office, even or a follow-up visit, they insist we all take urinalyses. I told them mine was normal so why did I need another after a normal test three weeks earlier? The nurses' answers? It's just what we do here. WHAT? After all this I found a good PCP here in the mid cities and severed ties with this practice. I think Dr Sakovich is just taking on way too much in his practice to be efficient. My opinion.

OB/GYN review show details OB/GYN review
by Sindy Hamud on Aug 17th, 2016

Really a awesome experience, the Doctor answered to all our questions and concerns, the staff is also great.

by Kristina Cannon on Aug 2nd, 2016

Best OBGYN in Irving. Great staff and doctors.

Awesome Doctor! show details Awesome Doctor!
by Jimia Neal on Jun 29th, 2016

Dr. Sakovich is a great doctor! He is always very accommodating and willing to answer all of my questions. He is very encouraging and has made my 2nd pregnancy a breeze! The staff is always courteous and usually get me in right away.

Great Obygn in Irving show details Great Obygn in Irving
by Yvonne Ero on Apr 28th, 2016

This doctor's disposition is extremely pleasant. He was courteous, attentive and nice. Even though I have only had a few appointments with him at this stage I am confident I made a great decision in going with his clinic. This will be my first child and I couldn't have made a better choice! The staff here are extremely knowledge and pleasant. No rudeness whatsoever. They take time to ensure all your questions and concerns are addressed. Follow ups are extremely professional as well. I will definitely be recommending them to all my friends and family.

by Marion on Mar 24th, 2016

Dr.Sakovich is very friendly and makes sure you get taken care of. I would recommend him to a friend.

by jaleesa on Dec 9th, 2015

I'm pregnant with my second princess and my doctor is Peter Sakovich. I absolutely love MacArthur ob/gyn any haven't had any problems while going there. Their staff are hands on helpful and show that they care about the patient. When i first found out about my second pregnancy my doctor immediately put me on blood pressure pills to keep it under control and so far at 32 weeks im fine. I hope that this time he will be able to deliver my second little munchkin that way i wont have to come back so he can deliver lol. Thank you again Dr. Sakovich and his staff for showing me support and taking care of me 8 more weeks to go

Great doctor show details Great doctor
by Tiffani D. on Dec 2nd, 2015

Dr. Sakovich is very thorough. He takes his time and make sure the the patient has a clear understanding.

by Maryln Rodriguez on Nov 20th, 2015

Dr. Sakovich is a great doctor, the people in his office are amazing and helpful. Office is very clean and staff is great.

Dr Sakovich show details Dr Sakovich
by Maria N. on Sep 14th, 2015

Dr. Sakovich is a great doctor, the people in his office if very friendly and helpful. Doctor is very professional and takes the time to answer any concerns you might have.

sonogram show details sonogram
by india sumblin on Aug 24th, 2015

he is very nice and generious when I come in he make sure my bby health is good

by vanessa longoria on Aug 2nd, 2015

Very attentive , very clean office , staff is great 👌

by KEIRY M BENITEZ ARGUETA on Jul 27th, 2015

doctor sakovich show details doctor sakovich
by keiry benitez on Jul 26th, 2015

he is a great doctor it is my first pregnancy and i like the ways he treat he's patience

by Whitney Barnes-Taylor and RaaShaun Taylor on Jun 9th, 2015

When ever I had an appointment it was quick and easy. Also, I had the feeling that he really cared about my baby and I. The staff was excellent and I would really recommend Dr. Sakovich to any expecting mother.

by Mrs.Taylor on Jun 8th, 2015

I like Dr. Sakovich and staffs. He very caring and honest Doctor. !

3 babies... 1 doc for me! show details 3 babies... 1 doc for me!
by Ashley S. on Apr 28th, 2015

I first started seeing Dr. Sak when I became pregnant with my first baby girl in 2006. He delivered her happy and healthy, and got me through a difficult pregnancy! I continued to use him as my gyno over the next several years, and then he delivered my second baby girl via C-section in 2012. (Barely any trace of any kind of scar! yay) I am currently pregnant with my 3rd and final baby, and IT'S A BOY! I am 30 weeks, and he has been there every step of the way... I think the fact that I keep coming back speaks volumes!

Mar 12th, 2015

A great physician 26 years ago. Will never forget him and his staff.

good job show details good job
by krystal zuppardo on Oct 14th, 2014

I think his doing a great job. I really like my docter. they are good about seeing you on time.

vitials show details vitials
by krystal zuppardo on Oct 1st, 2014

I think he is doing an awesome job. I like the staff and I like how quick they are with you.

A true Angel in disguise show details A true Angel in disguise
by Ashley Price on Mar 10th, 2014

Dr. Sakovich is hands down one of the most important people in my life. I was so honored to be referred to him years ago with my first baby. He is one of the most concerned and caring doctors I have EVER came across and quite frankly, wish he could be our family physician/pediatrician. I trust his every word and he has a way of making you stay calm in every situation. I can honestly say, I trust this doctor with my life :). He explains everything to you...YES, that means he TAKES THE TIME to talk with you no matter how many questions you have or how worried you may seem, etc. He has numerous patients but always makes time. When I was pregnant with my first I did not let many know until after the first Tri was over. Once I let the cat out of the bag my cousin had reached out to me to make sure I was being taken care of because SHE TO LOVED HER DOCTOR...fancy that, her doc was Sakovich as well! I just knew I was in the right hands right away. She had a VERY complicated first pregnancy (with a different doctor) and he made sure to give her the care and time she needed resulting in a great childbirth experience with her second child. I to received the same amount of love and support as well as a very dedicated and overall excellent experience with the birth of my daughter. Now on to my second child and every visit with Dr. Sakovich is always looked forward to and educational! His office staff is AMAZING as well. I can always call Evelyn and ask her anything no matter what it may be and she is always willing to help and keep you relaxed as well. OVERALL, this is the best doctor and staff I have ever been blessed with.

by LETICIA CHICO on Feb 4th, 2014

by Cecilia Villatoro on Jan 13th, 2014

This is my first pregnancy and was very nervous about choosing a doctor at first. I didn’t know what to expect or even what to look for. I went online and read about several doctors, went into their websites and word of mouth. One of my really good friends told me about Dr. Sakovich and the MacArthur Ob/Gyn clinic. I went ahead and gave it a try and I am absolutely glad I did. This place is very convenient and they schedule my appointments to what works around me. Dr. Sakovich is a very dedicated and well known doctor here in Irving. I don’t have anything negative or bad to say about him. This has been a great experience so far. I love that if I have any questions or concerns, Dr. Sak and his nurses are always willing to help and answer all of my questions. I was really sick about 2 months ago, and I called the nurse and right there and then she send in my prescription and told me what to do (I didn’t even have to go into the clinic). I am really glad I listened to my friend and choose Dr. Sakovich, he truly is committed and is a great person. I love that he always has a great attitude, makes me laugh but most importantly he cares about me and my baby. My husband and I plan to have another baby in the future and I will most definitely choose Dr. Sakovich again!

Patient show details Patient
by Laura Aguirre on Dec 23rd, 2013

Dr. Sakovic, simply I will not go to another doctor. I drive 20-25 minutes to go to his clinic. Love his staff, nurses and his sense of humor. No excessive wait time, easy appointments. Online access makes it easier to plan and schedule anything you need. Receptionist are always nice and courteous. No question indeed, he is an amazing doctor with several years of experience.

A great doctor! show details A great doctor!
by Tanya Tennenbaum on Dec 11th, 2013

Dr Peter Sakovich is a wonderful doctor! He delivered our first daughter by c-section in 2011. He knew how bad I wanted to deliver naturally and let me try for over 12 hours. She was just too big and would not go into birth canal. She came out a whopping 9lbs 4oz!! He will be delivering our second daughter in 2014. He has a wonderful bedside manner and his office is always on time from our experience. He listens to any questions you ask and answers them. You never feel rushed and you are not waiting an hour in the waiting room either! They are all nice and accommodating. They recently redid the whole office and added even more doctors/midwife/nurse practitioners and coming very soon a pediatrician! It will be a one stop shop :) We love their office and the whole staff! I highly recommend Dr. Sakovich for your OB/GYNO needs.

by Tanya Calhoun on Nov 22nd, 2013

This is my first child and i am that typical mom to be that wonders if anything in my pregnancy is normal or if it all is. I can honestly say i have Dr Sakovich and his office on speed dial with that being said they always a prompt to call me back with any regards and are willing to go the extra mile to show me that everything is ok. At first i felt like he was taking too many precautions but now i am glad he did and i see he was just being safe and making sure all went well with his patient. I would recommend Dr Sakovich and his team to any of my friends,

Great Dr. and Staff show details Great Dr. and Staff
by M. Noel Ruiz on Oct 11th, 2013

I have been with Dr. Sakovich since 2005 and I wouldn't change him. He has taken great care of me and now about to deliver my first child. He is funny, caring, but mostly personal. He has the right balance of conservatism which has helped me to have a active, healthy, and great pregnancy. I come in every time with my list of questions and he takes the time to answer and explain. The nurses are great and courteous. They are very thorough. I have recommended him to my friends and will definitely recommend him to anybody.

Most awesome experience! show details Most awesome experience!
by Evangelina Vasquez on Aug 15th, 2013

Dr. Sak is the most awesome doctor ever! he's caring and gentle in his work and makes me comfortable with every visit! His staff is wonderful and very helpful with my questions and concerns. The clinic gives a very positive and safe feeling overall! Thank you for giving me and my family a memorable experience!

Experience with Macarthur show details Experience with Macarthur
by Alyssa Roberts on Aug 2nd, 2013

Dr. Sakovich was very professional. He was quick to answer any and all questions. Definitely a memorable experience for me. Short waiting time. I would refer him to everyone I know!!

First baby show details First baby
by Ivy on Jul 1st, 2013

I am fortunate to have Dr Sakovich as my first child OBGYN. He is passionate about patient care. He always spend times to answer my questions. His staffs are also wonderiful. I would highly recommend him to any expecting mothers.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
by Schequila Lemons on Jun 6th, 2013

This man is the BEST doctor. I was referred by my mother's best friend back in 2000 and have been going here every since. I have referred so many friends and family to him. A previous doctor said that I could not have kids and I never would have a normal cycle. Well, meet Dr. Sakovich and he found out the problems and fixed them. I am know pregnant with my second child and it is all because of him. He is not just a doctor by someone you can tell anything to. He makes you very comfortable and it is like he never meets a stranger. There are so many terrific things I can say about Dr. Sakovich but one word that ties it all up is AWESOME. I love him.

Great Care show details Great Care
by Amber Oliphant on Jun 5th, 2013

I am new to the DFW area and when searching for an ob/gyn, I loved that he treats every pregnancy and birth as a first time for him and the family! He is very funny, has warm hands :) and is always in a great mood and willing to answer any questions that you have! His staff is always friendly and courteous and his nurse, Alice, is amazing in returning phone calls and putting mothers fears to rest! Thank you for all you do and enjoying your calling as ob/gyn staff and doctors!!

by Mara Rodriguez on Jun 3rd, 2013

Everything is easy with Dr. Sakovich and his staff. He does everything to make you feel comfortable and confident with all the things that happens during the pregnancy. I will recommend Dr. Sakovich to anyone and of course I will continue seeing him in the future.

by Sunanda lama on May 31st, 2013

The staff are friendly. Dr. Sakovich is very easy going, He always asks if we have any question before seeing us and after he finishes. He is always courteous ,very friendly and professional. we will recommend Dr. Sakovich to anyone and we will use his service in the future.

The Best Care I Have Ever Recieved show details The Best Care I Have Ever Recieved
by Tarra Bowers on May 9th, 2013

Words can not express how much I owe to Doctor Sakovich and how grateful I am! The story of my pregnancy is a rocky and hard one, but Doctor Sakovich not only helped accurately diagnose the issues I was having after many other Doctors shuffled me around to the next Doctor for my condition, He (Sakovich) sat down and walked me through step by step the entire way through making sure I understood and was assured that everything was gonna work out alright! Any questions or concerns I had him and his staff was there to help! I love the office so much and will use them for the rest of my womanly/pregnancy needs! MacArthur OBGYN, You rock!

by Lauren Douglas on Apr 18th, 2013

I Have been seeing Dr. Sakovich for over 10 years and I will not got to any other doctor. He is very understanding and I can ask him anything and I mean that!!! Instead of feeling like a patient he has made me feel like a friend and thats what keeps me going back. If your looking for a Doctor that cares and takes his time then your looking in the right place :)))

First Baby show details First Baby
by Susan Raymond on Apr 15th, 2013

This is my first baby and I feel very comfortable asking my doctor any question and getting an honest response. Any time I have called the office with a question (even silly ones), a nurse has called me back within the hour. He has great office hours which fits into my schedule well and is close to the hospital where I will deliver. I would definitely recommend him to anyone!

by Chelci Johnson on Apr 10th, 2013

This is my first baby and I've felt completely comfortable with this doctor. He is so understanding, nice, and doesn't make me feel like an idiot when I have a million questions to ask. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

First baby show details First baby
by Eveline R Martinez on Mar 26th, 2013

Dr. Sakovich is my first OB he always walks in the room with a smile and asks us how we are doing and that makes us feel welcome. So far my experiance has been great without worries. He has been helpfull with our questions or concerns. I am glad to have him as my ob because many people have told me he is a great Dr.

Mar 18th, 2013

He is the BEST of the BEST. You are in good hands with him. I have been going to him for 20 years. Full confidence!!! a Doctor you can trust!

Disappointed and Concerned show details Disappointed and Concerned
Mar 4th, 2013

I am disappointed I barely talked to him when I went in and he did not give me a lot of information it was here is a bag of prenatals I will call you and talk to you about your test results, which I still have not heard what they are yet. It has been over a week. I have already miscarried and have not heard at all what the next steps are. I do not feel that I was cared about or given any solid advice on what I am supposed to do next. It doesn't seem like it is very efficient with the blood work especially..a week?! And counting...

Wondeful Service show details Wondeful Service
by LaDarria Norwood on Feb 27th, 2013

Dr. Sakovich and all of the staff at McArthur OB/GYN are awesome. I have never met an OB that has made me feel comfortable, explain everything that I should expect throughout the rest of my pregnancy, and listen to my input as well. I have had to go to L&D on two occasions since I have been pregnant and Dr. Sakovich was immediately available when the nurses needed to reach him for advice and direction and as a result my time in the hospital was minimum. I would recommend Dr. Sakovich to anyone in the DFW area. I also appreciate the time and service that he put into our country during his time in the military!

The best show details The best
by Marlenis Alvarez on Feb 25th, 2013

Dr. Sakovich has delivered 3 of my babies. Each pregnancy he has been so attentive and caring, making sure I know whats going on with me and the baby. I can trust him completely. I highly recommend him to all my friends.

by Stephanie Watson on Feb 23rd, 2013

The staff in the Euless office are polite and very friendly. Dr. Sakovich has a lot of experience and that makes me feel confident that I chose the right doctor. He is always smiling, his bedside manor is fantastic! He doesn't rush his time with his patients. I have already recommended Dr. Sakovich to other people

Happy Patient show details Happy Patient
by Kara V Agis on Feb 22nd, 2013

It’s always a pleasure to go to Doctor Sakovich office. Everyone is very pleasant and courteous. Dr. Sakovich is very informative and concern. I will most definitely refer others to his office.

Never lets you know... show details Never lets you know...
Nov 15th, 2012

I guess as a patient gets older they no longer care. I have been sent for several test and cannot get anyone to respond to my emails or calls regarding why I need all these test. I have been a patient for many many years but will no longer refer my friends or family.

Excellent service for 9 yrs show details Excellent service for 9 yrs
Nov 13th, 2012

Dr. SAKOVICH is always very attentive to my concerns. 9 years ago he delivered our second daughter and knowing he will be delivering our third little girl has put my husband and my mind at ease. Being a high risk patient for all our pregnancies we are extremely grateful for his expertise and thank God for him after each visit.

Stephanie Spencer's review on doctor Peter Sakovich show details Stephanie Spencer's review on doctor Peter Sakovich
Oct 21st, 2012

everytime I go into the office every one is friendly. Since I'm having my frist baby i was really worried about what doctor to choose and my friend told me about doctor Peter Sakovich. I was alittle nervous when i went in to see him he had me in and out in no time. I'm 8 months pregnant and i can honestly say i'm more than comfortable in recommending him to any one.

Oct 19th, 2012

I've only been to Dr. Sachovich for office visits, which all have been excellent. I will soon need fybroids removed. Can anyone tell me if you highly recommend him...I would appreciate it so much.

AMAZING! show details AMAZING!
Aug 9th, 2012

Doctor Sakovich is an excellent doctor, I recommend him to family and friends. I have been a patient for over 6 years. Helped me thru my first pregnancy and now thru my second. Even though I've had complications he always says it will be okay and it is. HE IS A GREAT DOCTOR!!!

Veronica Sanchez 12-27-75 show details Veronica Sanchez 12-27-75
Aug 7th, 2012

I highly recommend Dr Sakovich, He is a caring and professional doctor as well as his staff. It is very easy to get an appointment and i love that there is no wait to be seen, also they are very prompt in getting back with you when you have labs results pending and there portal is simply awesome. He is a great doctor and would not even think of going anywhere else.

Terrific doctor! show details Terrific doctor!
Apr 27th, 2012

Dr. Sak is very caring, and funny. I was recommended to him by my boyfriend's mother who has been going to him for 11 years. I never have to wait to be seen. He makes sure I get all my concerns and questions out before he leaves. He doesn't act 'rushed'. He overall is the best doctor I have had. I will continue to see him for as long as I can.

My name is Destany Turner show details My name is Destany Turner
Apr 5th, 2012

Doctor sakovich is really quick with his appointments. He has answered all my question when i ask. He is very good at what he does.

Mar 8th, 2012

I really enjoying seeing Dr. Sakovich and I would recommend him to any of my friends. He's great with watching my pregnancy progress and helping me with any problems that have come up. His staff is very friendly and I can sit and talk with them for hours! Just love this office!

Dr. Sakovich is show details Dr. Sakovich is
Feb 24th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Sakovich since 2003 and he's a wonderful doctor. He's extremely friendly and helpful. He'll take the time to answer any questions you might have and he's not afraid to tell you what you NEED to hear, not just what you want to hear. I've trusted him with the birth of my son 8 years ago and have no fears about the upcoming birth of my daughter. I trust him completely. Oh, and he has a wonderful office staff supporting him. They make each visit fun.

Great Doc~ show details Great Doc~
by Ashley S. on Dec 20th, 2011

I have used Dr. Sak as my OBGYN since I was 16 years old. I am now 25 and on my second pregnancy... I think the fact that I came back to him my second time around should speak for its self considering I am very particular! Wouldn't go any where else!

by Monica Gonzales on Dec 6th, 2011

He is very easy to talk to and personable.

Sep 21st, 2011

Great Doctor!

Great Tina Delarosa show details Great Tina Delarosa
Sep 18th, 2011

I started seeing Dr. Sakovich after a friend of mine referred me to him. Getting an initial appointment was quick and easy, just as it has been for every appointment since. I love that Dr. Sakovich will shake the hand of my husband and I every time we see him and will offer his hand to help me on and off the bed as well. He has helped ease all my anxieties that have come with this pregnancy and I am very excited to have him deliver my child in November. I am very thankful that he was referred to me and would highly recommend him to any and all my family and friends in the future!

Sep 7th, 2011

Dr. Sakovich has a great bedside manner and is very thorough in making sure my baby and I have been healthy during my pregnancy. He always makes time to address all questions my husband and I may have and is quick to schedule me in if I have any concerns.

Review ON Dr. Sakovich show details Review ON Dr. Sakovich
by Abreanna Esparza on Aug 24th, 2011

He is a really great doctor. He was the second doctor I went to during this pregnancy and I was very satisfied with him. I am excited to have him deliver my baby. He is very professional, caring, and helpful. I would highly recommend Dr. Sakovich to any expecting mother.

Aug 10th, 2011

Overall everything was fine except for the fact that no one offered to go and get the father of the baby or my mother to come in and hear the baby's heartbeat. That was the first time to hear it and I would have liked for them to be in the examining room with me.

Aug 9th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Sakovich for almost 8 years. He was there through my unfortunate miscarriage, the birth of my two beautiful children, and I am currently 7 months pregnant with my third child so of course I returned to see him for this pregnancy. I have every appointment at his Irving location and I love it. It is beautiful and clean and the staff is always friendly and helpful. I have hit a few little rough patches with this pregnancy but Dr. Sakovich always makes me feel at ease. He always walks in with a smile and does not mind being asked a million questions. I just could not have asked for a better doctor. I highly recommend him.

michelle espinal show details michelle espinal
Jul 27th, 2011

My doctor I would recommend to a friend. He is also my moms doctor.

aide castro show details aide castro
Jul 21st, 2011

Dr. Sakovich is a great doctor. I have not only been there for my pregnancies but for other problems i have has as well. He treated me and made sure i understood what the issue was. I love the convenience of his two locations he works from now. I would definetely recommend him in the future!

Jul 20th, 2011

I will be having my 3rd baby and happy to say that i have enjoyed having Dr. Sakovich as the doctor for all three. Not only has he seen me for pregnancy but is a great obgyn doctor for any problem. I love the convenience of having two locations to choose from depending on my work schedule that i can go to. I would definetly recommend him as i have in the past.

dr.Sakovich show details dr.Sakovich
Jul 20th, 2011

He's my moms and I doctor very nice and caring :)

Stacy Hooser show details Stacy Hooser
Jun 16th, 2011

I have to admit I was nervous when I found out that I was pregnant with my first baby right before Christmas. But my very first appointment with Dr. Sakovich quickly put me at ease. His staff is quick to respond and help with any issues or questions you may have. And Dr. Sakovich truely cares about every patient that comes into his office and is will to sit and fully discuss and concerns or conditions you may ask about. His enthusiasm for his job is not something I have seen from any other doctor. I do not hesitate to recommend him to any of my friends or family!!

Alicyn Potts show details Alicyn Potts
Jun 1st, 2011

I love Dr. Sak. he is the best doctor in Texas!!! He cares about his patients:) and takes great care in labor and delivery! He has delivered all of my babies! Thank you Dr. Sak for all the great care and kindness and work you do!

May 19th, 2011

I switched to Dr. Sackovich at 24 weeks, I hadn't had any blood work done and my old Dr. didn't give me the time of day. Dr.Sackovich has spent quality time with me every visit and his staff is very prompt at returning phone calls no matter how small the problem. I would recommend Dr. Sackovich to any woman who wants a caring, compassionate doctor. Dr, Sackovich is AMAZING.

Reviewing my OB, Dr. Sakovich, a diamond in the rough. show details Reviewing my OB, Dr. Sakovich, a diamond in the rough.
May 16th, 2011

In my personal experiences with Dr Sakovich, we have been very pleased with his knowledge, information and bedside manner. These are all very important to us. If we need more information on a certain issue, he does not hesitate to stop and take his time to explain. My name is Tanya Tennenbaum and I am 35. This is my first pregnancy and we have had a few bumps in the road. When serious issues came up, Dr Sakovich, not only made us feel great about our decisions but agreed with the decisions we made. We had a staff issue come up with how we were contacted regarding some lab results and Dr Sakovich took full responsibility and decided that some extra education need to be done regarding this sensitive matter. We have been so pleased with all his responses to any issue or concern we have had. I am 31 weeks pregnant now and cannot wait to meet our baby girl! I would highly recommend Dr Sakovich to any of my personal friends and extend that recommendation to you. He is kind, smart and truly knows and loves what he does. You rarely find Doctors like him anymore. Dr. Sakovich is a diamond in the rough!

super!!!!! show details super!!!!!
Apr 14th, 2011

I am greatful that i found a doctor like him. He has showen me love and caring for me and my baby. He is very patient and professional. Dr Sakovich is the doctor i will recommend for anyone who is expecting for the first time.

Apr 11th, 2011

From the moment I found out I was pregnant, I was told by a family relative to go to Macarthur OBGYN & have Dr. Sakovich as my Doctor, & so I took her advice & got him. I now understand why she told me to get him. He is a WONDERFUL doctor. He takes the time to answer any question I may have. He's very nice. He is making my pregnancy experience a good one, bc who would want a doctor all mean & grouchy? I know I wouldn't. I am going to recommend him to anyone that I know that is Pregnant, or is looking for a place to get checked up. :) 2 thumbs up.

Wonderful Doctor!!!! ; ) show details Wonderful Doctor!!!! ; )
by Monica Patak on Apr 5th, 2011

Before I went to Dr Sakovich I had a farely simple problem that my other physician wouldn't look into, assuming that the pain would go away over time she told me to deal with it. When I became a patient of Dr. Sakovich's I instantly felt as though my concerns were valid and that he would find the solution to my problem. Which he did, allowing me to have a healthy pregnancy. I love his staff and I love Dr. Sakovich as does my husband. I'm always greeted with a warm smile and genuine concern for my health and pregnacy. I feel blessed to be his paient and so greatful that he was recommended to me. I would recommend him to anyone.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Coral on Feb 28th, 2011

I love Dr. Sak! He makes you feel so welcome and is so easy to talk to. This is the second child he will be delivering and if i decide to have more it they will be delivered by him as well.

Dr. Sakovich is great! show details Dr. Sakovich is great!
Jan 17th, 2011

I was lucky enough find Dr. Sakovich with my first pregnancy and can not imagine going anywhere else! Dr. Sakovich is awesome and always thorough and spends time answering any question I might have. I have never had to wait to long in the reception area and his staff is friendly. I recommend Dr. Sakovich to everyone I know!!

by Lanae Sargent-Tench on Nov 10th, 2010

Doc. Sak is very tentive and full of humor. He is one of the best docs I have experienced in a long time. I was very pleased on how he took care of my best friend during her pregnancy. He is very accurate, full of live, humor, to the point but most of all makes you feel comfortable and takes the intensity out of your office visit. He is a must have!!!!

Dr Sak is the Best! show details Dr Sak is the Best!
by Rachel Medellin on Oct 19th, 2010

Dr Sakovich is the most amazing Dr. ever.. He always makes sure that i leave his office feeling well taken care of. He makes sure to have answered every question or concern I have. I feel very comfortable while in his care and recommend him to any and everyone just as I was recommended by my BFF. :)

First time mother... in great hands! show details First time mother... in great hands!
by valpallmt on Jul 29th, 2010

Dr. Sakovich is a wonderful doctor! My appointments are short and simple so I am actually able to schedule appointments during my lunch and not have to miss too much work. He and his nurses also listen and talk about any questions or concerns that I may have. Being my first pregnancy, I couldn't have asked for a better doctor or a better clinic to go to for care. From the front desk check-in to the billing dept. and the ultrasound techs and the ladies in the lab, I have yet to be disappointed!

May 4th, 2010

I recommend Dr. Peter Sakovich. He always answers the questions that I give to the medical assistant. I really like that he is always smiling and caring. He always checks for my baby's heartbeat and touches my stomach to feel if anything is wrong.

by Kacy Pate on Apr 26th, 2010

I feel Dr. Sakovich has went above and beyond to take care of me and my baby during pregnancies. He has a wonderful bedside manner and cares about his patients.

Ms. Sidhu show details Ms. Sidhu
by Ms. Sidhu on Apr 20th, 2010

I am satisfied with Dr. Sakovich. He is a very busy, but he always asks me if I have any questions or concerns before he leaves. He does come in and out fast, but i think most doctors do the same, but he will definately answer all the questions or concerns you have and his gets back to you in a timely manner. I was recommended to Dr. Sakovich by a co-worker who had her first child. I would definately recommend a friend to this doctor.

Dr. Sakovich! show details Dr. Sakovich!
by Miss Ashley :) on Mar 31st, 2010

I was hunting and searching for a great doctor once I found out we were expecting. I took a co-workers advice and decided to give her doctor a shot that was going to be delivering her newborn baby soon and also the fact that he had delivered her other son...13 years ago. I immediately felt a since of security with him as well as my family's comfort in this fantastic doctor. I waited until I was complete with my first trimester to start telling family and friends. Once I did I found out a fun little fact...Dr. Sakovich had not only delivered one of my best friend's babies, but he also delivered my little cousin, and a friend of the family's daughter as well. Obviously, it is a small world out there...or maybe it's the simple fact that everyone wants the best of the best and when you find it...sometimes others do to! Every procedure he has performed with those I know have turned out spectacular and every visit I have with him makes me know mine with go the same way :)The staff at Macarthur OBGYN are all very kind and caring. If I ever have a question I know just who to ask because they are always there and willing to help. This is my first pregnancy and I am very fortunate to have found such a great, supportive team.

Mar 29th, 2010

I am having my 2nd baby in June, and am so happy that Dr. Sakovich will be deliverying my daughter. I had a terrible experience with my previous doctor and my previous delivery. The switch was the best move. He is one of the best in the DFW.

Horrible doctor!!! show details Horrible doctor!!!
by Ashley on Mar 9th, 2009

Dr. Sakovich is too busy to care for anyone. The last time I saw him I had many questions about some unusual symptoms I've been having and instead of sitting down with me, listening to me, and making sure both my baby and my health were okay, he stood by the door with his hand on the door knob and dismissed my questions and anxieties. He even told me to ask the nurses. I couldn't even ask all the questions I had because he rushed out before I could ask them. He doesn't even know my gynecological history because he hasn't taken the time to ask. And I've had many complications that is very important to know, especially when it comes to delivering my baby. He is absolutely horrible and it's sad that I trust the nurses and the office staff more than I trust the one who's in charge of not only my health but my child's life! I do not recommend him at all. Don't waste your time. I'm 26 weeks and having to look for a new doctor and no one should have to have that added stress upon them.

More pain show details More pain
Jul 7th, 2008

he is a very busy man that is too busy to let you finish discribing your problem. and if you have insurence, you will be made to go through some check up that no need to. I have checked with 2 other OBGYN, they both told me that there is no need to do some (very costy and painful and dangerous for me)to diagnos me.