Peter Sakovich, MD
MacArthur OBGYN Management LLC
3501 N Macarthur Blvd Ste 500
Irving, TX 75062
972-256-3700
Locations and availability (2)

• Currently 3.7741935483871 of 4 stars
Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  A true Angel in disguise  |  show details
by Ashley Price on Mar 10th, 2014

Dr. Sakovich is hands down one of the most important people in my life. I was so honored to be referred to him years ago with my first baby. He is one of the most concerned and caring doctors I have EVER came across and quite frankly, wish he could be our family physician/pediatrician. I trust his every word and he has a way of making you stay calm in every situation. I can honestly say, I trust this doctor with my life :). He explains everything to you...YES, that means he TAKES THE TIME to talk with you no matter how many questions you have or how worried you may seem, etc. He has numerous patients but always makes time. When I was pregnant with my first I did not let many know until after the first Tri was over. Once I let the cat out of the bag my cousin had reached out to me to make sure I was being taken care of because SHE TO LOVED HER DOCTOR...fancy that, her doc was Sakovich as well! I just knew I was in the right hands right away. She had a VERY complicated first pregnancy (with a different doctor) and he made sure to give her the care and time she needed resulting in a great childbirth experience with her second child. I to received the same amount of love and support as well as a very dedicated and overall excellent experience with the birth of my daughter. Now on to my second child and every visit with Dr. Sakovich is always looked forward to and educational! His office staff is AMAZING as well. I can always call Evelyn and ask her anything no matter what it may be and she is always willing to help and keep you relaxed as well. OVERALL, this is the best doctor and staff I have ever been blessed with.

|  FROM ONE TO TEN, DR. SAKOVICH GETS A TEN!  |  show details
by LETICIA CHICO on Feb 4th, 2014

DR. SAKOVICH IS THE BEST DOCTOR I COULD OF EVER CHOSE. HE IS A WONDERFUL DOCTOR, ALWAYS VERY NICE AND CARES FOR HIS PATIENTS WITH SUCH GRACE. I AM HAPPY HE WAS RECOMMENDED TO ME BY TWO DIFFERENT WOMEN AND I AM GLAD I CHOSE HIM AS MY DOCTOR AT SUCH AN IMPORTANT TIME IN MY LIFE, (EXPECTING MY FIRST CHILD). BY THE WAY ONE OF THE LADIES THAT RECOMMENDED HIM TO ME IS A NURSE AT A CLINIC IN DALLAS. AND THE OTHER LADY HAS HAD DR. SAKOVICH SEE HER THROUGHOUT HER PREGNANCY. I JUST LOVE MY DOCTOR!

by Cecilia Villatoro on Jan 13th, 2014

This is my first pregnancy and was very nervous about choosing a doctor at first. I didn’t know what to expect or even what to look for. I went online and read about several doctors, went into their websites and word of mouth. One of my really good friends told me about Dr. Sakovich and the MacArthur Ob/Gyn clinic. I went ahead and gave it a try and I am absolutely glad I did. This place is very convenient and they schedule my appointments to what works around me. Dr. Sakovich is a very dedicated and well known doctor here in Irving. I don’t have anything negative or bad to say about him. This has been a great experience so far. I love that if I have any questions or concerns, Dr. Sak and his nurses are always willing to help and answer all of my questions. I was really sick about 2 months ago, and I called the nurse and right there and then she send in my prescription and told me what to do (I didn’t even have to go into the clinic). I am really glad I listened to my friend and choose Dr. Sakovich, he truly is committed and is a great person. I love that he always has a great attitude, makes me laugh but most importantly he cares about me and my baby. My husband and I plan to have another baby in the future and I will most definitely choose Dr. Sakovich again!

|  4d sonogram!!!!  |  show details
by Jaleesa Edwards on Jan 8th, 2014

Hi my name is Jaleesa Edwards and i am a patient of one of the best doctors i know Dr. Peter Sakovich. This is my first pregnancy and i was referred by my aunt Tondolyn Miller ,because Dr. Sak also delivered two of her boys. My overall experience has been Great!!!! I really feel comfortable and thats how i think it sgould be for first time moms to be. Its funny because my boyfriend(the father of my child) has been coming with me to all of my appointments and i get bothered when i dont know something and he tells me "Stop worrying" the dr knows what hes doing again its just me being pregnant for the first time. I want to thank Dr. Peter Sakovich and his staff for everything they do i have a couple more weeks until my princess is here and very blessed that he will be delivering my baby girl.

|  Patient  |  show details
by Laura Aguirre on Dec 23rd, 2013

Dr. Sakovic, simply I will not go to another doctor. I drive 20-25 minutes to go to his clinic. Love his staff, nurses and his sense of humor. No excessive wait time, easy appointments. Online access makes it easier to plan and schedule anything you need. Receptionist are always nice and courteous. No question indeed, he is an amazing doctor with several years of experience.

|  A great doctor!  |  show details
by Tanya Tennenbaum on Dec 11th, 2013

Dr Peter Sakovich is a wonderful doctor! He delivered our first daughter by c-section in 2011. He knew how bad I wanted to deliver naturally and let me try for over 12 hours. She was just too big and would not go into birth canal. She came out a whopping 9lbs 4oz!! He will be delivering our second daughter in 2014. He has a wonderful bedside manner and his office is always on time from our experience. He listens to any questions you ask and answers them. You never feel rushed and you are not waiting an hour in the waiting room either! They are all nice and accommodating. They recently redid the whole office and added even more doctors/midwife/nurse practitioners and coming very soon a pediatrician! It will be a one stop shop :) We love their office and the whole staff! I highly recommend Dr. Sakovich for your OB/GYNO needs.

by Tanya Calhoun on Nov 22nd, 2013

This is my first child and i am that typical mom to be that wonders if anything in my pregnancy is normal or if it all is. I can honestly say i have Dr Sakovich and his office on speed dial with that being said they always a prompt to call me back with any regards and are willing to go the extra mile to show me that everything is ok. At first i felt like he was taking too many precautions but now i am glad he did and i see he was just being safe and making sure all went well with his patient. I would recommend Dr Sakovich and his team to any of my friends,

|  Great Dr. and Staff  |  show details
by M. Noel Ruiz on Oct 11th, 2013

I have been with Dr. Sakovich since 2005 and I wouldn't change him. He has taken great care of me and now about to deliver my first child. He is funny, caring, but mostly personal. He has the right balance of conservatism which has helped me to have a active, healthy, and great pregnancy. I come in every time with my list of questions and he takes the time to answer and explain. The nurses are great and courteous. They are very thorough. I have recommended him to my friends and will definitely recommend him to anybody.

|  Most awesome experience!  |  show details
by Evangelina Vasquez on Aug 15th, 2013

Dr. Sak is the most awesome doctor ever! he's caring and gentle in his work and makes me comfortable with every visit! His staff is wonderful and very helpful with my questions and concerns. The clinic gives a very positive and safe feeling overall! Thank you for giving me and my family a memorable experience!

|  Experience with Macarthur  |  show details
by Alyssa Roberts on Aug 2nd, 2013

Dr. Sakovich was very professional. He was quick to answer any and all questions. Definitely a memorable experience for me. Short waiting time. I would refer him to everyone I know!!

|  First baby  |  show details
by Ivy on Jul 1st, 2013

I am fortunate to have Dr Sakovich as my first child OBGYN. He is passionate about patient care. He always spend times to answer my questions. His staffs are also wonderiful. I would highly recommend him to any expecting mothers.

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
by Schequila Lemons on Jun 6th, 2013

This man is the BEST doctor. I was referred by my mother's best friend back in 2000 and have been going here every since. I have referred so many friends and family to him. A previous doctor said that I could not have kids and I never would have a normal cycle. Well, meet Dr. Sakovich and he found out the problems and fixed them. I am know pregnant with my second child and it is all because of him. He is not just a doctor by someone you can tell anything to. He makes you very comfortable and it is like he never meets a stranger. There are so many terrific things I can say about Dr. Sakovich but one word that ties it all up is AWESOME. I love him.

|  Great Care  |  show details
by Amber Oliphant on Jun 5th, 2013

I am new to the DFW area and when searching for an ob/gyn, I loved that he treats every pregnancy and birth as a first time for him and the family! He is very funny, has warm hands :) and is always in a great mood and willing to answer any questions that you have! His staff is always friendly and courteous and his nurse, Alice, is amazing in returning phone calls and putting mothers fears to rest! Thank you for all you do and enjoying your calling as ob/gyn staff and doctors!!

by Mara Rodriguez on Jun 3rd, 2013

Everything is easy with Dr. Sakovich and his staff. He does everything to make you feel comfortable and confident with all the things that happens during the pregnancy. I will recommend Dr. Sakovich to anyone and of course I will continue seeing him in the future.

by Sunanda lama on May 31st, 2013

The staff are friendly. Dr. Sakovich is very easy going, He always asks if we have any question before seeing us and after he finishes. He is always courteous ,very friendly and professional. we will recommend Dr. Sakovich to anyone and we will use his service in the future.

|  The Best Care I Have Ever Recieved  |  show details
by Tarra Bowers on May 9th, 2013

Words can not express how much I owe to Doctor Sakovich and how grateful I am! The story of my pregnancy is a rocky and hard one, but Doctor Sakovich not only helped accurately diagnose the issues I was having after many other Doctors shuffled me around to the next Doctor for my condition, He (Sakovich) sat down and walked me through step by step the entire way through making sure I understood and was assured that everything was gonna work out alright! Any questions or concerns I had him and his staff was there to help! I love the office so much and will use them for the rest of my womanly/pregnancy needs! MacArthur OBGYN, You rock!

|  Dr. Sak @ Mac OBGYN  |  show details
by Alexis Bryant on Apr 29th, 2013

Dr. Sak is a great doctor, he is personable and makes me feel comfortable. His nurse Alice is awesome too, she calls me back about any questions or concerns I might have immediately. Alexis Bryant

|  HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!! :)  |  show details
by Lauren Douglas on Apr 18th, 2013

I Have been seeing Dr. Sakovich for over 10 years and I will not got to any other doctor. He is very understanding and I can ask him anything and I mean that!!! Instead of feeling like a patient he has made me feel like a friend and thats what keeps me going back. If your looking for a Doctor that cares and takes his time then your looking in the right place :)))

|  First Baby  |  show details
by Susan Raymond on Apr 15th, 2013

This is my first baby and I feel very comfortable asking my doctor any question and getting an honest response. Any time I have called the office with a question (even silly ones), a nurse has called me back within the hour. He has great office hours which fits into my schedule well and is close to the hospital where I will deliver. I would definitely recommend him to anyone!

|  AMAZINGGGG!  |  show details
by Chelci Johnson on Apr 10th, 2013

This is my first baby and I've felt completely comfortable with this doctor. He is so understanding, nice, and doesn't make me feel like an idiot when I have a million questions to ask. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

|  First baby  |  show details
by Eveline R Martinez on Mar 26th, 2013

Dr. Sakovich is my first OB he always walks in the room with a smile and asks us how we are doing and that makes us feel welcome. So far my experiance has been great without worries. He has been helpfull with our questions or concerns. I am glad to have him as my ob because many people have told me he is a great Dr.

Mar 18th, 2013

He is the BEST of the BEST. You are in good hands with him. I have been going to him for 20 years. Full confidence!!! a Doctor you can trust!

|  Disappointed and Concerned  |  show details
Mar 4th, 2013

I am disappointed I barely talked to him when I went in and he did not give me a lot of information it was here is a bag of prenatals I will call you and talk to you about your test results, which I still have not heard what they are yet. It has been over a week. I have already miscarried and have not heard at all what the next steps are. I do not feel that I was cared about or given any solid advice on what I am supposed to do next. It doesn't seem like it is very efficient with the blood work especially..a week?! And counting...

|  Wondeful Service  |  show details
by LaDarria Norwood on Feb 27th, 2013

Dr. Sakovich and all of the staff at McArthur OB/GYN are awesome. I have never met an OB that has made me feel comfortable, explain everything that I should expect throughout the rest of my pregnancy, and listen to my input as well. I have had to go to L&D on two occasions since I have been pregnant and Dr. Sakovich was immediately available when the nurses needed to reach him for advice and direction and as a result my time in the hospital was minimum. I would recommend Dr. Sakovich to anyone in the DFW area. I also appreciate the time and service that he put into our country during his time in the military!

|  The best  |  show details
by Marlenis Alvarez on Feb 25th, 2013

Dr. Sakovich has delivered 3 of my babies. Each pregnancy he has been so attentive and caring, making sure I know whats going on with me and the baby. I can trust him completely. I highly recommend him to all my friends.

by Stephanie Watson on Feb 23rd, 2013

The staff in the Euless office are polite and very friendly. Dr. Sakovich has a lot of experience and that makes me feel confident that I chose the right doctor. He is always smiling, his bedside manor is fantastic! He doesn't rush his time with his patients. I have already recommended Dr. Sakovich to other people

|  Happy Patient  |  show details
by Kara V Agis on Feb 22nd, 2013

It’s always a pleasure to go to Doctor Sakovich office. Everyone is very pleasant and courteous. Dr. Sakovich is very informative and concern. I will most definitely refer others to his office.

|  Never lets you know...  |  show details
Nov 15th, 2012

I guess as a patient gets older they no longer care. I have been sent for several test and cannot get anyone to respond to my emails or calls regarding why I need all these test. I have been a patient for many many years but will no longer refer my friends or family.

|  Excellent service for 9 yrs  |  show details
Nov 13th, 2012

Dr. SAKOVICH is always very attentive to my concerns. 9 years ago he delivered our second daughter and knowing he will be delivering our third little girl has put my husband and my mind at ease. Being a high risk patient for all our pregnancies we are extremely grateful for his expertise and thank God for him after each visit.

|  Stephanie Spencer's review on doctor Peter Sakovich  |  show details
Oct 21st, 2012

everytime I go into the office every one is friendly. Since I'm having my frist baby i was really worried about what doctor to choose and my friend told me about doctor Peter Sakovich. I was alittle nervous when i went in to see him he had me in and out in no time. I'm 8 months pregnant and i can honestly say i'm more than comfortable in recommending him to any one.

Oct 19th, 2012

I've only been to Dr. Sachovich for office visits, which all have been excellent. I will soon need fybroids removed. Can anyone tell me if you highly recommend him...I would appreciate it so much.

|  Trusted Doctor  |  show details
Aug 27th, 2012

I always look forward to my visits especially since I am a high risk pregnancy. Doctor Sakovich always has a calming effect and regardless of my situation is always reassuring. He is a nice, caring, and funny doctor. I would highly recommend Dr. Sakovich because of the quality service, years of experience, and trust I feel as a patient. Ramona Sanders

|  AMAZING!  |  show details
Aug 9th, 2012

Doctor Sakovich is an excellent doctor, I recommend him to family and friends. I have been a patient for over 6 years. Helped me thru my first pregnancy and now thru my second. Even though I've had complications he always says it will be okay and it is. HE IS A GREAT DOCTOR!!!

|  Veronica Sanchez 12-27-75  |  show details
Aug 7th, 2012

I highly recommend Dr Sakovich, He is a caring and professional doctor as well as his staff. It is very easy to get an appointment and i love that there is no wait to be seen, also they are very prompt in getting back with you when you have labs results pending and there portal is simply awesome. He is a great doctor and would not even think of going anywhere else.

|  Best Doctor Ever.  |  show details
Jul 17th, 2012

Nowadays it's so hard I find a great doctor. Once I found my OBGYN, Dr Sakovich I knew right off he was a great doctor & fit my standards. If I have a problem with a doctor I don't hesitate to switch. After all I'm the one paying. I have to say that Dr Sakovich is worth every penny. He has been my only OBGYN and I've never had any thoughts of changing doctors. I refer him to all my family & friends and no one has yet to have any problems. Most importantly he respects my decisions and is very profession as should be when diagnosing or caring for my needs. Overall he's a doctor that I truly trust and will continue to recommend him to loved ones. Sarah Paez

Jun 4th, 2012

Dr. Sak has been in our family for well over 15 year, delivered my 1st child and am very pleased with his service. Always recommend him to other. Vanessa Marie Esparza

|  Best OBGYN ever  |  show details
May 7th, 2012

I would like to say Dr Peter Sakovich is the best Dr that I have ever been to. I have recommended him to several of my friends. He is very caring and makes you feel comfortable during your visits with him.-Laura A, Dallas, TX

|  Terrific doctor!  |  show details
Apr 27th, 2012

Dr. Sak is very caring, and funny. I was recommended to him by my boyfriend's mother who has been going to him for 11 years. I never have to wait to be seen. He makes sure I get all my concerns and questions out before he leaves. He doesn't act 'rushed'. He overall is the best doctor I have had. I will continue to see him for as long as I can.

|  Andrea Jasso  |  show details
Apr 6th, 2012

This is my first pregnancy and i have loved all the services given also by my midwife rachel zimmerman :)

|  My name is Destany Turner  |  show details
Apr 5th, 2012

Doctor sakovich is really quick with his appointments. He has answered all my question when i ask. He is very good at what he does.

|  Dr. Sakovich  |  show details
Mar 26th, 2012

Dr. Sakovich helped my mother with her delivery back in 1996 it wasnt hard for me to choose him as my doctor. I have been seeing him for years now. Hes is very helpful and kind. He answers all my questions and concern. Im so happy that he will be delivering my first child. I will recommend him to all my friends. Hes a GREAT doctor.Erika Wesley 3/26/2012

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Mar 21st, 2012

My family have been going to Dr. Sakovich for years, so when I got pregnant, this was an easy choice to make. He is extremely friendly and helpful. He's great with watching my pregnancy progress. He has a friendly staff that will take the time to address any of my concerns. He's a busy man but always take the time out to ask if I have any questions. I will definitely go back to him for my second child and would recommend him to anyone that is expecting. Two thumbs up for Dr. Sakovich and his staff. - Jennie Do

Mar 8th, 2012

I really enjoying seeing Dr. Sakovich and I would recommend him to any of my friends. He's great with watching my pregnancy progress and helping me with any problems that have come up. His staff is very friendly and I can sit and talk with them for hours! Just love this office!

|  Dr. Sakovich is  |  show details
Feb 24th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Sakovich since 2003 and he's a wonderful doctor. He's extremely friendly and helpful. He'll take the time to answer any questions you might have and he's not afraid to tell you what you NEED to hear, not just what you want to hear. I've trusted him with the birth of my son 8 years ago and have no fears about the upcoming birth of my daughter. I trust him completely. Oh, and he has a wonderful office staff supporting him. They make each visit fun.

|  The best dr I have ever had!  |  show details
Feb 22nd, 2012

Dr Sakovich has been my dr for the last 3 years. He delivered my first son and now will be delivering my second son. It is rare to find a dr that you can feel so comfortable with. I trust dr Sakovich with my life.-Adrianne York

|  Would recommend this doctor!  |  show details
Feb 19th, 2012

I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Sakovich to friends. I found him through a recommendation and have been extremely pleased. He has a great bedside manner! His knowledge & experience are outstanding. As I have gone though my first pregnancy, he has been a wonderful source of information. I will definitely use him again in the future. - Kim Stambaugh

Jan 23rd, 2012

Dr. Sakovich is a very comforting, intelligent doctor whom you can confide and trust in. I would suggest him to any woman in need of a wonderful OB/GYN.Lacey Spillman

|  Tracie Sandlin D.O.B 5/31/70  |  show details
Jan 5th, 2012

Tracie Sandlin D.O.B 5/31/70

|  Great Doc~  |  show details
by Ashley S. on Dec 20th, 2011

I have used Dr. Sak as my OBGYN since I was 16 years old. I am now 25 and on my second pregnancy... I think the fact that I came back to him my second time around should speak for its self considering I am very particular! Wouldn't go any where else!

Dec 19th, 2011

my visit to doctor sakovich office is always good. the staff is very helpful its just usually a long wait but overall he is amazing and he really cares and so does the staff they are GREAT!brionna cole, 06/04/94

|  Dr. Sakovich  |  show details
Dec 14th, 2011

Dr. Sakovich is awsome this is my first pregnancy i didnt know how to choose a doctor but im glad of the choice i made he makes me feel really comfortable and the staff is great i highly recommend him his the best!!!! :) Jessica Guzman

by Monica Gonzales on Dec 6th, 2011

He is very easy to talk to and personable.

|  Dr. Sakovich Review 12/05/11 From Terrence & Belynda Shine  |  show details
Dec 5th, 2011

Dr. Sakovich has been a very pleasant and great doctor to work with. He's is very knowledgeable and always spends enough time my wife and I answerings any questions we might have. We're expecting our first child together in March 2012. His staff is also professional and friendly

Dec 1st, 2011

I started seeing Dr. Sakovich after i moved from Florida to Dallas.I was 11 weeks pregnant then. Getting an initial appointment was quick and easy.I am so excited to have him deliver my baby in the Jan 2012. He is very professional, caring, and helpful. I feel very comfortable seeing him and i would highly recommend Dr.Sakovich to any expecting mother. Savitha Narayanaraju

|  Love my Doctor  |  show details
Oct 21st, 2011

Dr. Sakovich has been my doctor for over 12 years and has been the best. I'm for ever greatful, he took care of my pregnancy and labor like I was his only patient. I went for my appointment at 8am on a tuesday and at 11pm that same day I was at Baylor. I thougt that he was not going to be able to assist me since I had seen him earlier that day. He got in there shortly after and did not get any sleep. My Daughter was born at 4:07am the following day and there was my Doctor making sure I was ok.Thank you Dr. You are the best. Mirian

|  Dr Sakovich and the MacOBGYN Family  |  show details
Oct 14th, 2011

Dr Sakovich will be delivering my second child in December and has been my doctor for 13 years. He is a wonderful, personable, easy going, and genuinely caring, happy doctor. Kim Sakovich (NP) is amazing as well! Great sense of humor and takes time to answer any (crazy or not) questions you have. I feel very comfortable seeing them and the staff are all very sweet people. - Kari Mason

Sep 21st, 2011

Great Doctor!

|  Amazing Doctor.. by: Alisa Young  |  show details
Sep 20th, 2011

Dr Sakovich is a phenomenal doctor. He was my first choice and highly recommended by a friend. I am so excited to have him deliver my baby in the Fall. He is very professional, caring, and helpful. I especially love the fact that he shakes my hand at the beginning and end of every visit. This to me shows that he likes to build a rapport. I would highly recommend Dr.Sakovich to any expecting mother.- By: Alisa Young (:

|  Great Doctor....by Tina Delarosa  |  show details
Sep 18th, 2011

I started seeing Dr. Sakovich after a friend of mine referred me to him. Getting an initial appointment was quick and easy, just as it has been for every appointment since. I love that Dr. Sakovich will shake the hand of my husband and I every time we see him and will offer his hand to help me on and off the bed as well. He has helped ease all my anxieties that have come with this pregnancy and I am very excited to have him deliver my child in November. I am very thankful that he was referred to me and would highly recommend him to any and all my family and friends in the future!

|  ** The BEST OBGYN EVER.!! **  |  show details
Sep 15th, 2011

Dr Sakovich is a phenomenal doctor. He was my first choice and highly recommended by a friend.I am so excited to have him deliver my baby in the Fall. He is very professional, caring, and helpful. I especially love the fact that he shakes my hand at the beginning and end of every visit. Which to me shoes that he likes to build a rapport. I would highly recommend Dr.Sakovich to any expecting mother.- by: Alisa Young (:

|  Kisma Martin  |  show details
Sep 11th, 2011

I am also a long time patient of Dr. Sakovich, he has helped with my first child in 2003 in half of the pregnancy. Then in 2004 I came back to Texas and had a second child and wanted to Dr. Sakovich. Then now 2011, I am so happy to have him again for my third child. His judgement and caring I love. I trust him more than my fiance' desent cousin whom is a OBGYN. I told my fiance that Dr. Sakovich I trust, in care, and in Judgement. Especially since I had stage 3 melanoma cancer in 2009 and ever since stage ones. So for bringing in a new child into the world, I know Dr. Sakovich is the best at how he treats, cares, and his judgement on issues. If there is a problem, he will let you know, so until then just relax. Your in good care! By: Kisma Martin

Sep 7th, 2011

Dr. Sakovich has a great bedside manner and is very thorough in making sure my baby and I have been healthy during my pregnancy. He always makes time to address all questions my husband and I may have and is quick to schedule me in if I have any concerns.

|  Kim Hogue  |  show details
Aug 27th, 2011

I am a long time patient of Dr. Sakovich and would not dream of going anywhere else. He is caring, knowledgeable and has a great bed side manner. He will be delivering my 3rd baby this October and I have complete confidence in him. He is truly the best!

|  Review ON Dr. Sakovich  |  show details
by Abreanna Esparza on Aug 24th, 2011

He is a really great doctor. He was the second doctor I went to during this pregnancy and I was very satisfied with him. I am excited to have him deliver my baby. He is very professional, caring, and helpful. I would highly recommend Dr. Sakovich to any expecting mother.

Aug 10th, 2011

Overall everything was fine except for the fact that no one offered to go and get the father of the baby or my mother to come in and hear the baby's heartbeat. That was the first time to hear it and I would have liked for them to be in the examining room with me.

|  PATRICIA FUENTES  |  show details
Aug 9th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Sakovich for almost 8 years. He was there through my unfortunate miscarriage, the birth of my two beautiful children, and I am currently 7 months pregnant with my third child so of course I returned to see him for this pregnancy. I have every appointment at his Irving location and I love it. It is beautiful and clean and the staff is always friendly and helpful. I have hit a few little rough patches with this pregnancy but Dr. Sakovich always makes me feel at ease. He always walks in with a smile and does not mind being asked a million questions. I just could not have asked for a better doctor. I highly recommend him.

|  michelle espinal  |  show details
Jul 27th, 2011

My doctor I would recommend to a friend. He is also my moms doctor.

|  aide castro  |  show details
Jul 21st, 2011

Dr. Sakovich is a great doctor. I have not only been there for my pregnancies but for other problems i have has as well. He treated me and made sure i understood what the issue was. I love the convenience of his two locations he works from now. I would definetely recommend him in the future!

Jul 20th, 2011

I will be having my 3rd baby and happy to say that i have enjoyed having Dr. Sakovich as the doctor for all three. Not only has he seen me for pregnancy but is a great obgyn doctor for any problem. I love the convenience of having two locations to choose from depending on my work schedule that i can go to. I would definetly recommend him as i have in the past.

|  dr.Sakovich  |  show details
Jul 20th, 2011

He's my moms and I doctor very nice and caring :)

|  Stacy Hooser  |  show details
Jun 16th, 2011

I have to admit I was nervous when I found out that I was pregnant with my first baby right before Christmas. But my very first appointment with Dr. Sakovich quickly put me at ease. His staff is quick to respond and help with any issues or questions you may have. And Dr. Sakovich truely cares about every patient that comes into his office and is will to sit and fully discuss and concerns or conditions you may ask about. His enthusiasm for his job is not something I have seen from any other doctor. I do not hesitate to recommend him to any of my friends or family!!

|  Alicyn Potts  |  show details
Jun 1st, 2011

I love Dr. Sak. he is the best doctor in Texas!!! He cares about his patients:) and takes great care in labor and delivery! He has delivered all of my babies! Thank you Dr. Sak for all the great care and kindness and work you do!

May 19th, 2011

I switched to Dr. Sackovich at 24 weeks, I hadn't had any blood work done and my old Dr. didn't give me the time of day. Dr.Sackovich has spent quality time with me every visit and his staff is very prompt at returning phone calls no matter how small the problem. I would recommend Dr. Sackovich to any woman who wants a caring, compassionate doctor. Dr, Sackovich is AMAZING.

|  Reviewing my OB, Dr. Sakovich, a diamond in the rough.  |  show details
May 16th, 2011

In my personal experiences with Dr Sakovich, we have been very pleased with his knowledge, information and bedside manner. These are all very important to us. If we need more information on a certain issue, he does not hesitate to stop and take his time to explain. My name is Tanya Tennenbaum and I am 35. This is my first pregnancy and we have had a few bumps in the road. When serious issues came up, Dr Sakovich, not only made us feel great about our decisions but agreed with the decisions we made. We had a staff issue come up with how we were contacted regarding some lab results and Dr Sakovich took full responsibility and decided that some extra education need to be done regarding this sensitive matter. We have been so pleased with all his responses to any issue or concern we have had. I am 31 weeks pregnant now and cannot wait to meet our baby girl! I would highly recommend Dr Sakovich to any of my personal friends and extend that recommendation to you. He is kind, smart and truly knows and loves what he does. You rarely find Doctors like him anymore. Dr. Sakovich is a diamond in the rough!

|  super!!!!!  |  show details
Apr 14th, 2011

I am greatful that i found a doctor like him. He has showen me love and caring for me and my baby. He is very patient and professional. Dr Sakovich is the doctor i will recommend for anyone who is expecting for the first time.

|  GREAT DOCTOR  |  show details
Apr 13th, 2011

As soon as I found out I was pregnant, I was told by an aunt of mine to go to the doctor she had deliver her 2 children. I took her advice & made an appointment with Dr. Sakovich. From the first visit, i knew that he was the doctor I wanted & I knew I can trust. He's really nice & caring. I recommend that you, too, should consider having him as well.-Esperanza Sanchez

Apr 11th, 2011

From the moment I found out I was pregnant, I was told by a family relative to go to Macarthur OBGYN & have Dr. Sakovich as my Doctor, & so I took her advice & got him. I now understand why she told me to get him. He is a WONDERFUL doctor. He takes the time to answer any question I may have. He's very nice. He is making my pregnancy experience a good one, bc who would want a doctor all mean & grouchy? I know I wouldn't. I am going to recommend him to anyone that I know that is Pregnant, or is looking for a place to get checked up. :) 2 thumbs up.

|  Wonderful Doctor!!!! ; )  |  show details
by Monica Patak on Apr 5th, 2011

Before I went to Dr Sakovich I had a farely simple problem that my other physician wouldn't look into, assuming that the pain would go away over time she told me to deal with it. When I became a patient of Dr. Sakovich's I instantly felt as though my concerns were valid and that he would find the solution to my problem. Which he did, allowing me to have a healthy pregnancy. I love his staff and I love Dr. Sakovich as does my husband. I'm always greeted with a warm smile and genuine concern for my health and pregnacy. I feel blessed to be his paient and so greatful that he was recommended to me. I would recommend him to anyone.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by Coral on Feb 28th, 2011

I love Dr. Sak! He makes you feel so welcome and is so easy to talk to. This is the second child he will be delivering and if i decide to have more it they will be delivered by him as well.

|  Dr. Sakovich is great!  |  show details
Jan 17th, 2011

I was lucky enough find Dr. Sakovich with my first pregnancy and can not imagine going anywhere else! Dr. Sakovich is awesome and always thorough and spends time answering any question I might have. I have never had to wait to long in the reception area and his staff is friendly. I recommend Dr. Sakovich to everyone I know!!

|  BEST DOC I HAVE EXPERIENCED IN A LONG TIME  |  show details
by Lanae Sargent-Tench on Nov 10th, 2010

Doc. Sak is very tentive and full of humor. He is one of the best docs I have experienced in a long time. I was very pleased on how he took care of my best friend during her pregnancy. He is very accurate, full of live, humor, to the point but most of all makes you feel comfortable and takes the intensity out of your office visit. He is a must have!!!!

|  Dr Sak is the Best!  |  show details
by Rachel Medellin on Oct 19th, 2010

Dr Sakovich is the most amazing Dr. ever.. He always makes sure that i leave his office feeling well taken care of. He makes sure to have answered every question or concern I have. I feel very comfortable while in his care and recommend him to any and everyone just as I was recommended by my BFF. :)

|  First time mother... in great hands!  |  show details
by valpallmt on Jul 29th, 2010

Dr. Sakovich is a wonderful doctor! My appointments are short and simple so I am actually able to schedule appointments during my lunch and not have to miss too much work. He and his nurses also listen and talk about any questions or concerns that I may have. Being my first pregnancy, I couldn't have asked for a better doctor or a better clinic to go to for care. From the front desk check-in to the billing dept. and the ultrasound techs and the ladies in the lab, I have yet to be disappointed!

May 4th, 2010

I recommend Dr. Peter Sakovich. He always answers the questions that I give to the medical assistant. I really like that he is always smiling and caring. He always checks for my baby's heartbeat and touches my stomach to feel if anything is wrong.

by Kacy Pate on Apr 26th, 2010

I feel Dr. Sakovich has went above and beyond to take care of me and my baby during pregnancies. He has a wonderful bedside manner and cares about his patients.

|  Ms. Sidhu  |  show details
by Ms. Sidhu on Apr 20th, 2010

I am satisfied with Dr. Sakovich. He is a very busy, but he always asks me if I have any questions or concerns before he leaves. He does come in and out fast, but i think most doctors do the same, but he will definately answer all the questions or concerns you have and his gets back to you in a timely manner. I was recommended to Dr. Sakovich by a co-worker who had her first child. I would definately recommend a friend to this doctor.

|  Dr. Sakovich!  |  show details
by Miss Ashley :) on Mar 31st, 2010

I was hunting and searching for a great doctor once I found out we were expecting. I took a co-workers advice and decided to give her doctor a shot that was going to be delivering her newborn baby soon and also the fact that he had delivered her other son...13 years ago. I immediately felt a since of security with him as well as my family's comfort in this fantastic doctor. I waited until I was complete with my first trimester to start telling family and friends. Once I did I found out a fun little fact...Dr. Sakovich had not only delivered one of my best friend's babies, but he also delivered my little cousin, and a friend of the family's daughter as well. Obviously, it is a small world out there...or maybe it's the simple fact that everyone wants the best of the best and when you find it...sometimes others do to! Every procedure he has performed with those I know have turned out spectacular and every visit I have with him makes me know mine with go the same way :)The staff at Macarthur OBGYN are all very kind and caring. If I ever have a question I know just who to ask because they are always there and willing to help. This is my first pregnancy and I am very fortunate to have found such a great, supportive team.

Mar 29th, 2010

I am having my 2nd baby in June, and am so happy that Dr. Sakovich will be deliverying my daughter. I had a terrible experience with my previous doctor and my previous delivery. The switch was the best move. He is one of the best in the DFW.

|  Horrible doctor!!!  |  show details
by Ashley on Mar 9th, 2009

Dr. Sakovich is too busy to care for anyone. The last time I saw him I had many questions about some unusual symptoms I've been having and instead of sitting down with me, listening to me, and making sure both my baby and my health were okay, he stood by the door with his hand on the door knob and dismissed my questions and anxieties. He even told me to ask the nurses. I couldn't even ask all the questions I had because he rushed out before I could ask them. He doesn't even know my gynecological history because he hasn't taken the time to ask. And I've had many complications that is very important to know, especially when it comes to delivering my baby. He is absolutely horrible and it's sad that I trust the nurses and the office staff more than I trust the one who's in charge of not only my health but my child's life! I do not recommend him at all. Don't waste your time. I'm 26 weeks and having to look for a new doctor and no one should have to have that added stress upon them.

|  More pain  |  show details
Jul 7th, 2008

he is a very busy man that is too busy to let you finish discribing your problem. and if you have insurence, you will be made to go through some check up that no need to. I have checked with 2 other OBGYN, they both told me that there is no need to do some (very costy and painful and dangerous for me)to diagnos me.