A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Saletta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Saletta, Family Practitioner, Emergency Physician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Saletta, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Saletta graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Saletta has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Tampa General Hospital
- Bay Pines Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Saletta MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Saletta practice?
- Dr. Stephen Saletta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Saletta practices Family Medicine near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Bay Pines, FL.
See Tampa Family Physicians.