A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Sallan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Sallan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Medulloblastoma)
- Burkitt Lymphoma
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Central Nervous System Diseases (CNS Diseases)
- Cerebellar Cancer
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Cognition Disorders
- Genetic Translocation
- Heart Diseases
- Kidney Cancer
- Multiple Primary Cancer
- Precursor B-Cell Lymphoblastic Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Residual Cancer
- Wilms Tumor
Education & Awards
Dr. Sallan graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Sallan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Beverly Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Earl Sallan MD is a male Pediatrician, has 44 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Stephen E. Sallan practice?
- Dr. Stephen Sallan has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Sallan practices Pediatrics near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians.