A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Sallan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Sallan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Medulloblastoma)
- Burkitt Lymphoma
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Central Nervous System Diseases (CNS Diseases)
- Cerebellar Cancer
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Cognition Disorders
- Genetic Translocation
- Heart Diseases
- Kidney Cancer
- Multiple Primary Cancer
- Precursor B-Cell Lymphoblastic Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Residual Cancer
- Wilms Tumor
Education & Awards
Dr. Sallan graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Sallan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Beverly Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sallan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen E. Sallan practice?
Dr. Stephen Sallan practices Pediatrics near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians.