Dr. Stephen Earl Sallan MD is male, has 42 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, Hematology, and Hematology & Oncology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Sallan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
He has special expertise in 22 Areas, including Acute Myeloid Leukemia, Bone Marrow Transplantation, and Brain Cancer Brain Neoplasm.19 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sallan graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Sallan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Health Sys- Beverly Hospital
- Brigham and Women`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sallan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Sallan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen E. Sallan practice?
Dr. Stephen Sallan practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, Hematology, and Hematology & Oncology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians, Boston Pediatric Specialists, Boston Hematologists, and Boston Oncologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Esteban Sallan, Dr. Stefan Sallan, Dr. Stephan Sallan, Dr. Steve Sallan