Learn more about Dr. Stephen Salmieri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Salmieri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salmieri
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Salmieri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Salmieri, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Pelvic Pain
- Uterine Prolapse
Education & Awards
Dr. Salmieri graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Salmieri has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Hospital
- Emory Dunwoody Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Salmieri DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Salmieri practice?
- Dr. Stephen Salmieri has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Salmieri practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Obstetricians & Gynecologists.