A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Salmieri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Salmieri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Salmieri, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Pelvic Pain
- Uterine Prolapse
Education & Awards
Dr. Salmieri graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Salmieri has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Salmieri DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Salmieri practice?
- Dr. Stephen Salmieri has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Salmieri practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Lawrenceville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Lawrenceville Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Lawrenceville Oncologists.