Dr. Stephen Sample MD Patient Reviews

no change

• Good
  • Bad

April 14th, 2016
Super nice and knowledgable. Spent time teaching me about my condition even in the middle of an apparently crazy night in the ER!

September 4th, 2015
Awesome ER doc
Dr Sample was awesome. He took care of my mother a few weeks ago. She had some scary symptoms, but tests and his thorough exam made a scary diagnosis less likely. For an emergency physician, he really made time to sit with us, explain things to us until we were all informed, and answered all of our questions until we were out of them. Even as we could see for ourselves how busy he was. He really seems to have a lot of empathy and the heart of a teacher. We all wanted to know if he had a clinic, we would have transferred to him in a heartbeat. Unfortunately, emergency medicine appears to be a specific field of study. So, though none of want to have to see him again, we know we will be in good hands should we need him.

May 1st, 2009
Awesome ER doctor
I took my wife to the ER at Wilford Hall Medical Center and lucked into getting Dr. Sample as her physician. He was polite, funny and made a stressful situation almost enjoyable! He was very thorough, and made sure we were comfortable with his plan before we were sent home. He didn't talk "doctor speak" either, so we knew exactly what he was thinking. If you ever end up in his ER, I know you will receive the best care ever!

March 9th, 2017