A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Samuelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Samuelson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Samuelson
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Samuelson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Samuelson, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Samuelson graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Daryl Samuelson MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Stephen D. Samuelson practice?
- Dr. Stephen Samuelson has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Samuelson practices Psychiatry near Leawood, KS.
See Leawood Psychiatrists.