Dr. Stephen Sanders Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Sanders?

October 28th, 2016

Dr. Sanders if by far the best OBGYN I have ever been to. He is so kind and listens to all of your concerns and addresses them before you have to ask. I highly recommend Dr. Sanders and his staff.

November 6th, 2015

Dr. Sanders is very caring. He does what ever is needed to make sure that you and your baby is healthy.

May 3rd, 2013

Very happy, up beat personality! Amazing staff. Comfortable, calming enviornment.

March 28th, 2013

Fantastic Appointment

Been to lots of OBGYN Dr's in my lifetime. Dr. Sanders is by far the best male Dr. I have had the pleasure of seeing. Very professional, understanding, friendly and actually has a sense of humor. He and his staff do not give you the impression that it is just another day and you are taking up their time. I have and will recommend him to all my family and friends.

August 14th, 2011

Dr. Sanders cares very much about his patients. He wants the best for them and their health. He makes sure you understand what is going on and that you are ok with any decisions that are made before he proceeds. His staff is also great and very friendly. I've had 3 babies with him and I will only go to him for any more I have, or for anything else.

December 2nd, 2010

A great doctor. He spends time with you and answers all of your questions. He is kind and sensitive when you have problems. I've had three children with three different doctors, and Dr. Sanders was by far the best experience. He really cares.

July 31st, 2010

Amazing Physician!

I am so glad that Cedar City has an OBGYN of his caliber! He is on the cutting edge of technology in his office and keeps up to date on new surgical ...

June 28th, 2010

Sander's PAC

I see Jacqueline Tully, PAC, in Dr. Sanders office. She is FABULOUS!!! Though I only see her once a year, she is great and always has time to chat and answer any question I might have.

June 14th, 2010

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Sanders. He literally saved my life. I always feel so comfortable around him. His bedside manner is just wonderful. He explains problems so they are easy to understand and most importantly I feel like he really cares about my well being. He is an amazing doctor and I would recommend him to anyone.

June 14th, 2010

Dr. Sanders is an amazing doctor and I recommend him all the time to my family and friends. He is very professional, caring, and explains the details of your medical condition in a way that is easily understood. He has great bed side manners, and his staff is also very courteous and professional.

October 17th, 2009

Absolutely the best doctor in Cedar City!

July 22nd, 2009

Awesome Doctor

Dr Sanders in the only guy I want to deliver the rest of my babies, he was awesome, caring, spent time going over concerns and very workable with my delivery. I love him!