A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Sandoval:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Sandoval is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Sandoval, FAAOS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Ganglion Cysts
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandoval graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Sandoval has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Wilson N Jones Memorial Hosp-North Cam
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Degnan Sandoval FAAOS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen D. Sandoval practice?
- Dr. Stephen Sandoval has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Sandoval practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Sherman, TX.
See Sherman Surgeons.