A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Sandoval:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Sandoval is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sandoval
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sandoval Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Sandoval, FAAOS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Ganglion Cysts
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandoval graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sandoval has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Wilson N Jones Memorial Hosp-North Cam
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Degnan Sandoval FAAOS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen D. Sandoval practice?
- Dr. Stephen Sandoval has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Sandoval practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Sherman, TX.
See Sherman Surgeons.