A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Sandroni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Sandroni, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandroni graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Sandroni has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General HospitalPittsburgh, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Eugene Sandroni MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen E. Sandroni practice?
- Dr. Stephen Sandroni has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Sandroni practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Internists and El Paso Nephrologists.