A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Sandroni, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Kidney Transplant Renal Transplant.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandroni graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.More Education & Awards
Dr. Sandroni has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Sewickley Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sandroni accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Sandroni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen E. Sandroni practice?
Dr. Stephen Sandroni practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near El Paso, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA and Waterbury, CT.
See El Paso Internists and El Paso Nephrologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Esteban Sandroni, Dr. Stefan Sandroni, Dr. Stephan Sandroni, Dr. Steve Sandroni