inactive

Stephen C Saris MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 12th, 2016
I suffered for years with sciatica, but not now!!!
If your suffering with sciatica, I highly recommend Dr Saris. I suffered for years with sciatica. I had a cyst on L5. Dr Saris removed it and I have been pain free, both pain and numbness are gone. Thank you Dr. Saris

October 7th, 2016
Top Doc
I would definitely recommend Dr. Saris to someone in need of his services. He takes the time to set the patient at ease and answers questions and concerns. He deserves the designation "Top Doc".

October 7th, 2016
Retired State Police Officer
Dr. Saris did one heck of a job and now I feel great. Do not take any medicine since two weeks after the operation. No pain, I feel terrific and would recommend the services of Dr, Saris to anyone

September 23rd, 2016
Relief beyond what I thought it would be.
Dr.Saris was referred to me by a family member because I was having terrible pain in my buttocks and upper legs. After his review of my MRI he recommended surgery. The results have been wonderful. After 2 weeks I am walking with no pain and feeling better that I had in a year or more.

September 15th, 2016
Finally Pain Free
I had been dealing with lower back pain for about 15 years. After years of therapy and shots it finally got to the point where I just could not deal with it anymore. Dr. Mariorenzi recommended Dr. Saris and the appointment was made. Staff scheduled my surgery for the following week and I was walking the afternoon of surgery. It has been 6 years and I have had zero issues with my lower back. I would refer anyone with a lower back injury to make an appointment with Dr. Saris. He is honest and if he cannot help you, he will not operate.

September 13th, 2016
The thing that struck me about Dr. Saris was his demeanor and confidence. Also his desire to only perform the procedure if necessary and only the minimal required.

September 1st, 2016
12 months now since surgery with absolutely no lower back nerve pain. I can live normal again.

August 18th, 2016
Amazing back surgeon
I am so impressed with Dr. Saris and his office staff best surgeon and office i have ever had the pleasure of working with. Dr. Saris and Rodd Casper gave me my life back after being in a car accident Thank you jist doesn't seem enough.

August 18th, 2016
Mr.
Preop...Dr. Saris and staff put me at ease for the procedure to follow. Postop.....still the reliable staff. I do not believe I could have a more competent doctor for my diagnosis.

August 17th, 2016
did back fusion
Did a large fusion on my back. My friedns told me not to do it and had horror stories. Hurt for a few weeks, but now feel good. Thanks, Dr. Saris

August 8th, 2016
Simple procedure spinal stenosis
I had spinal stenosis doctor says that it was an easy procedure since the operation are you I got an infection due to his negligence by keeping himself in the surgical team sterile and making sure that the operating room was clean and sterile I've had a infection since the operation infection ate up my hip bone and my backbone I've been in constant pain in this simple procedure has ruined my life

July 9th, 2016
Dr. Saris is calming when he speaks to you about your condition. He takes his time and explains everything in plain terms and uses illustrations.