Dr. Stephen Saris Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Saris?

Spinal Fusion Patient

Posted on November 17th, 2017

Very Skilled surgeon. Very cut and dry, to the point, and detail oriented. He makes it a point to constantly make sure he addresses your questions, if you have any, regarding exactly what he will be doing etc.... Rod his PA, is amazing and very warm and personable.

Surgery of 2.8.17 with Dr. Saris from Carol Lupoli

Posted on March 21st, 2017

I was at a point of losing my walking ability, very disgusted, depressed to say the least. I was referred to Dr. Sara by my MD and he was wonderful along with his Assistant. They had a great bed side manor and the surgery was very successful. I would recommend Dr. Saras to everyone, I am telling you in 5 weeks the pains I was experiencing from my waist to my feet every day is now totally gone. The muscles are still quite tight but this is part of the healing process and with exercise and possibly PT if necessary will do the trick. Thank you again, I will never forget the fact you saved my life!!!

Enjoyment

Posted on February 21st, 2017

Always nice to visit DrSaris

I suffered for years with sciatica, but not now!!!

Posted on October 12th, 2016

If your suffering with sciatica, I highly recommend Dr Saris. I suffered for years with sciatica. I had a cyst on L5. Dr Saris removed it and I have been pain free, both pain and numbness are gone. Thank you Dr. Saris

Top Doc

Posted on October 8th, 2016

I would definitely recommend Dr. Saris to someone in need of his services. He takes the time to set the patient at ease and answers questions and concerns. He deserves the designation "Top Doc".

Retired State Police Officer

Posted on October 7th, 2016

Dr. Saris did one heck of a job and now I feel great. Do not take any medicine since two weeks after the operation. No pain, I feel terrific and would recommend the services of Dr, Saris to anyone

Surgical review

Posted on October 4th, 2016

Relief beyond what I thought it would be.

Posted on September 23rd, 2016

Dr.Saris was referred to me by a family member because I was having terrible pain in my buttocks and upper legs. After his review of my MRI he recommended surgery. The results have been wonderful. After 2 weeks I am walking with no pain and feeling better that I had in a year or more.

Lower back fusion. Every thing was very professional and well done?

Posted on September 22nd, 2016

Finally Pain Free

Posted on September 15th, 2016

I had been dealing with lower back pain for about 15 years. After years of therapy and shots it finally got to the point where I just could not deal with it anymore. Dr. Mariorenzi recommended Dr. Saris and the appointment was made. Staff scheduled my surgery for the following week and I was walking the afternoon of surgery. It has been 6 years and I have had zero issues with my lower back. I would refer anyone with a lower back injury to make an appointment with Dr. Saris. He is honest and if he cannot help you, he will not operate.

Posted on September 13th, 2016

The thing that struck me about Dr. Saris was his demeanor and confidence. Also his desire to only perform the procedure if necessary and only the minimal required.

Posted on September 1st, 2016

12 months now since surgery with absolutely no lower back nerve pain. I can live normal again.