A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Saunders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Saunders is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saunders
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saunders Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Saunders graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 3 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Whitman Saunders MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Stephen W. Saunders practice?
- Dr. Stephen Saunders has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Saunders practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Towson, MD.
See Towson Psychiatrists.